HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
Don Kennedy
VIP Member

Liked 803 Times in 213 Posts
Default FYI in GT/AA Show Down at The Strip

A really great race car fabrication is on the west coast Phil Mandella’s is the best for sure no doubt . this race car shop is one of the best for after the sale support ,so if if any one needs a race car updated or builder call Phil , of course he is the builder of one of the quickest GT/ AA cars in the country of Frank Grossic see the national records to verify these comments . Case closed,

I think his phone number is 1-909-621-5531; hey the next time I have to run his Son I will rip his reaction time big time LOL at me

Do I need to get the purse for the next battle at Vegas for GT / AA ?? I will do this it is a lot of fun for me < ok I will started to get the purse commented, I am in this for the Party LOL

Ok I will do this but all you racers on the east coast must show up for the race and the “party” the direction is “west” I may even have some special rates for a Motel will think about this whole deal . The Eastside Cannery for the special deal. I want this purse to be the Biggest purse ever for Super Stock racers ever just for my ego LOL
Old 05-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
Dave Tincher

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: FYI in GT/AA Show Down at The Strip

If it is as good as last years,I might even come.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
Lynn A McCarty

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Dave, Don,

We will be there for sure, it ought to be good second only to the Indy Race. We plan a big pay out for GTAA. Anyone that wants to donate product please email me. We are going for product donations instead of money. In difficult economic times inventory is a way better way to promote your wares to a racer. We are going also for a payout just like last year. Anyone wanting to donate, we will do a good job at promoting your services or wares.

This year we are thinking like a 52 inch Plazma instead of a refrigerator to start off the donation cycle for the DYA kids. We are also having another Irish Stir Fry like last year. It is where we barbecue all kinds of meat on the grill, no freakin vegetables.

Lynn McCarty
CMI Motorsports
lmc3470@aol.com

Last edited by Lynn A McCarty; 05-28-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Lynn A McCarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
Lynn A McCarty

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Kallas Motorsports!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has matched $500 cash in put up money for the Indy GTAA shoot out! Cameron called today saying that we wants Stacy to polish up his 52 inch big screen cause he has a new combo and a killer driver. Tibor whooped on all the old men last year for sure!

Cameron also agreed upon a donation to DYA kids as you all know we gotta give some back to those less fortunate. Let us not forget Bob Pagano's kids. www.dyainc.com

Where are all those other sponsors?

Last edited by Lynn A McCarty; 05-29-2009 at 11:20 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:19 PM   #5
Dick Butler
VIP Member

Liked 32 Times in 19 Posts

Great support guys. I hope it features similar cars and hp factoring.. With the 454 car that will not be possible so good luck.
Dick Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:37 PM   #6
Lynn A McCarty

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

That is funny Dick, the fastest car in the class so far this year with a killer record is Jim Grossi's 454 car......or did you miss that? Cretella's BB car would be killer too, so would Vince Impastato's 402 motor in a light car. We saw Irvin John's post a 454 with some killer results, too. Where are all the rest of you BBC guys at?

I think we should have a hypo GTAH class with RA-V's, max wedges, Hemis, L88's, Ford Tunnel ports, Boss 429 dual 4's, and square port 454's like 6.0 using all blocks and heads to keep it reasonable cost. Of course we must only allow BBC's and Hemis in SS/AA and lock the rest out.

We should also have like a 7.0 GT class for the single 4 BB only cars. Buicks, Olds, Pontiac, Ford, Mopar, AMC, but that would make way too much sense. Like I said, we need to promote ourselves!

Last edited by Lynn A McCarty; 05-29-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #7
Dick Butler
VIP Member

Liked 32 Times in 19 Posts

Hey Lynn, I fully understood the comment about the 454 being the fastest car in GT/AA "now" the whole game of find the bogus motor deal gets somewhat OLD. Like the 350 of Fogle till it got factored or the 402 till it got factored and now its the 454.Kind of the weakness of the Factoring system creating Heros for a season or two or depreciating the value of wonderful cars from LAST year. 454 Camaros with rectangle ports then Oval ports,
The Mustang was the Hot Stocker Topic for a while for the same reason. Lack of reasonable factoring before a car runs never mind AFTER they run. Maybe a new Mustang with a Blower can get to GT/AA then there will be a new "car for the class"
You Take 10 Great builders, racers , tuners with one bogus car in the mix and the game is loaded.
GO CAMERON.
Dick Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:10 PM   #8
Lynn A McCarty

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

True Dick,

When my engine came out of the factory.......nothing could touch it in stock or super stock. It had valve jobs, valves, light pistons, low deck, light rods, big carb like no one else had. Then over the years all its advantages were given away to everyone else for free. You might say it was a thoroughbred. About 2 years ago it was called a mule trying to run with thoroughbreds.

Join the club! History often repeats itself.