HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-13-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Neville

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 1991 camaro rs 1le z28

I'm selling my 1991 camaro rs 1le z28 clone. This is a unfinished project that I'm parting out.The car has been totally redone but needs to be finished to be road legal/ race ready. The car was orginally built to be shown/street raced.(Limerock,Laguana Secca,etc) The DFI system is from Accel but a newer system is recomended. The Motor is a 383 stroker bored balanced blueprinted ported polished slp jet coated headers exhaust 6 spd manual custom driveline 1le brakes suspension sway bars poly bushings throughout car frame over 20,000 invested in parts alone. Car has t-tops, orginal interior, . The car ran briefly but was never finished. It was rough tuned to 354 rwhp/525 ftlbs torque. The body is in great shape custom hood nascar style 4" rear spoiler shaved door handles. The motor alone has 8000 invested. I'm looking to sell as a whole or by pieces. please contact me for more info.To many hy-po parts to list here.Need to sell,have started a family some picture are in the photo gallery please contact me for more info. I'm selling at a huge loss over 20,000. invested need to move quickly.

Last edited by Neville; 09-16-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Neville is offline   Reply With Quote