HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Parts: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-08-2016, 11:35 AM   #1
MichaelGrubbs

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 14 Degree Comp Super 375" All Aluminum Dry Sump Alcohol

I took this engine in on trade and have decided to sell it rather than run it. Here is what we know about it, Dart all aluminum block, Bryant Crank through drilled for light weight, Carrilo rods, 4.125" bore 3.50" stroke. 14 Degree Pro Action Aluminum heads and intake, flat top pistons, Dry Sump, aluminum pan, dry sump pump, Peterson. Jesel shafts, 3/8" pushrods, cutaway lifters. APD alcohol carb, MSD distributor, Moroso crank trigger, ATI balancer, Comp belt drive, high torque starter, SFI flexplate. It was running 5.19 in a Comp left hand roadster when removed. Said to have around 100 passes on it since freshened. Looks clean but I didn't build it. I think is was built by Competition Automotive out of Spring Texas. I'd be glad to partially disassemble for a serious buyer to verify what is in the engine. This a very high rpm exotic engine that is suppose to make 865 Horsepower. We checked the valve springs and they are all good within 10% of each other. Giving it away at 9,500 Call 469-387-9796 Also, checkout Racing Junk ad# 182616697 to see the pics of it.
MichaelGrubbs is offline   Reply With Quote