HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #11
Bob Don
VIP Member

Liked 778 Times in 175 Posts
Default Re: Joke

A priest goes to the docks to buy a fish for dinner at the monastery. He tells the fisherman he wants a good fish and the fisherman grabs a fish and says, "This is a nice son-of-a-bitch!"

The priest is taken aback and sayas, "I beg your pardon!"

The fishmonger tries to cover his tracks, "um...you see father...a female fish is called a bitch and this fish is a son-of-a-bitch."

The priest accepts the explanation and brings the fish back to the monastary. He sees the bishop and says, "Look at this fine son-of-a-bitch I got for dinner!"

The bishop is shocked until the priest explains that a female fish is called a bitch.

The bishop sees the cardinal and tells him,"The priest got a nice son-of-a-bitch for dinner!" The cardinal is shocked until the bishop explains the nomenclature of the fish.

That evening, everyone was sitting at the table enjoying the fish dinner. The priest exclaimed, "That's a tasty son-of-a-bitch." The bishop concurred, "Delicious son-of-a-bitch". The cardinal went on, "A fine son-of-a-bitch indeed!"

The priest then turned to the newest priest and asked him, "Father Flanagan, what do you think?"

Father Flanagan said, "I don't know about the fish, but I think I'm gonna like working at this f*cking monastery!"
Old 05-09-2012, 10:52 AM   #12
Ed Fernandez
Veteran Member

Liked 100 Times in 45 Posts
Default Re: Joke

Very good Bob.

49 more to go.
Former NHRA #1945
Former IHRA #1945
T/SA
Ed Fernandez is offline   Reply With Quote