HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Parts: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
KJ JONES Racing

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Holiday Sale: Ford Racing's Boss 302 Block

I know tough times are affecting all of us (maybe that's the real reason why I'm reluctantly making this post), but hopefully everyone here in Class Racer is doing OK and will experience a happy and safe holiday season.

I've got a deal that will definitely bring a smile to some lucky Ford racer's face for the holidays...I'm selling my spare Ford Racing Performance Parts "Boss 302" engine block (PN M-6010-BOSS302), just in time for someone to have it sitting under their Christmas tree in a couple of weeks!

Hit the Internet (there are a bunch of articles on the www.50MustangandSuperFords.com Web site), or Ford Racing Performace Parts' catalog for all of the specific dope on the block. In a nutshell, it's Ford Racing's new 8.2-deck, "race" 302 block...the one that replaced the "R" block.

It's brand new/never been used or even removed from the shipping container that I received it in (and I'm not opening, or taking the block out of that container for pics), which is still strapped shut.

Serious inquiries only, please. I want $1,400 for the block, plus shipping costs. That's knocking the price down by about $300 (they're $1,700 all day, everywhere you look), so it's a firm number.

The container is on a pallet, strapped up and ready to ship. It weighs 210 pounds, so keep that in mind if you're on the other side of the country (I'm in Southern California).

(818) 632-1153. Give a call or e-mail to kaje5ohh@aol.com if you want to take advantage of the deal.

Happy Holidays!
KJ JONES Racing is offline   Reply With Quote