Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-12-2024, 05:42 PM   #21
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts
Default Re: Not fit to stand trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy55 View Post
“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”

― John F. Kennedy
ATT. The three stooges

Today's democratic party is NOT the party of JFK.
Only thing wrong with the liberals of today is ruin everything they touch, and I mean everything!
Old 02-12-2024, 06:36 PM   #22
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
ATT. The three stooges

Only thing wrong with the liberals of today is ruin everything they touch, and I mean everything!
Yeah, they did great job on the stock market and creating jobs…shall we go on?

Last edited by Eddies66; 02-12-2024 at 07:42 PM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 07:49 PM   #23
Chevy55

Liked 168 Times in 83 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Roehrich View Post
Funny, the records Trump had were those he was entitled to possess as President, and took with him, listing them when he left the White House. They were stored in a location known to the FBI, secured in a manner the FBI agreed to in writing, and guarded with a constant Secret Service presence, and monitored 24/7 with closed circuit cameras. There is still a legal dispute as to whether not Trump is entitled to possess them. Note, not once did the FBI or NSA complain, until the "National Archives" complained Trump had documents they wanted.

Biden was never entitled to possess any documents outside a secured federal facility. But the documents in his possession were stored in multiple completely unsecured locations, where they were never supposed to be to begin with. Biden took records he was not entitled to not just as VP, but even before that as senator. Further, not only were those records not secure, Biden did not even know where they were.

But you raging leftists just keep right on excusing and spinning.

Honest, intelligent people know Biden is the national security risk, guilty of felony mishandling of federal documents.
Funny this is that you got everything wrong! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chevy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 08:09 PM   #24
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

I am anticipating that some here may think an ex-president may have decided s/he “needs to know” certain information and can therefore access it. That is not how it works. The person with the information determines if the requestor has a “need to know”. If they determine that there is no “need to know” they are forbidden (yes, forbidden) from sharing that information regardless of the would be recipient’s security clearance.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 08:11 PM   #25
Chevy55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
ATT. The three stooges

Yep, Clinton ruined Reagan Bush recession then Obama ruined Bush Jr's depression and left a booming economy for Trump.
Trump then turned that booming economy into a total catastrophe then handed that mess to Biden.
Biden then turned it into a record Stock Market, brought the pandemic under control, achieved record low unemployment, brought inflation back down and has the economy booming.
See a pattern here?
Old 02-12-2024, 08:39 PM   #26
Randy Wells

Liked 987 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Yep, Clinton ruined Reagan Bush recession then Obama ruined Bush Jr's depression and left a booming economy for Trump.
Trump then turned that booming economy into a total catastrophe then handed that mess to Biden.
Biden then turned it into a record Stock Market, brought the pandemic under control, achieved record low unemployment, brought inflation back down and has the economy booming.
See a pattern here?

What world are you living in? WOW. he is doing such a good job I think he is running about a 34% favorable rating in most polls. You must a be a goverment worker.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 11:59 AM   #27
Chevy55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
What world are you living in? WOW. he is doing such a good job I think he is running about a 34% favorable rating in most polls. You must a be a goverment worker.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
You guys are all the same, when you're faced with a post that pushes back on your beliefs you attack the poster while refusing to comment on the post.
If you don't agree with what Biden's doing then say it!
Old 02-13-2024, 12:41 PM   #28
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 459 Times in 174 Posts

Quote:
You guys are all the same, when you're faced with a post that pushes back on your beliefs you attack the poster while refusing to comment on the post.
If you don't agree with what Biden's doing then say it!
You could say that we are all the same because we use our names and home location. You don't, are you skeerd????
Old 02-13-2024, 10:15 PM   #29
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts

This what happens to Democrats when they rely on identity politics.
Now they are stuck with a cackling lightweight that doesn't even poll as good as FJB

Old 02-14-2024, 02:36 PM   #30
Mike Gray

Liked 498 Times in 134 Posts

Quote:
See a pattern here?
Government employee? They're the ones who prospered the most under democrat administrations. I owned a small company with about 100 employees. I always did better under a republican administration (and we were a union shop) The market can overcome any particular administration and it goes in predictable cycles. I was even earning 16% on savings under Carter. It takes a few years for the government actions to really be felt and Trump was skewered by Covid, Biden prolonged the problem. It's now getting by better because he hasn't done too much. Elect someone like Newsom and he can screw up the status quo with his hare brained ideas. Look what he's doing to Calif. despite what retired military (thank you) Eddie says. In Calif. most people work for the state, work for a union in bed with the democrats or are on state assistance. It's turned the state into 1 party control which is the democrat dream for the country. Calif. for the 1st time is losing population by those well enough off to get out and take their money with them. I'm next.

Last edited by Mike Gray; 02-14-2024 at 11:55 PM.
Mike Gray is offline   Reply With Quote