HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > Mid Atlantic .90 Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-27-2014, 01:14 PM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 984 Times in 299 Posts
Default Info for Mid Atlantic .90 Series opener @ Atco - May 3rd&4th

Here is your info for this upcoming weekend at Atco. Gates will be open at 4:30pm on Friday (The 2nd) and there is a Track Operated Test & Tune that night for anyone who wants to participate and dust off the cobwebs. The fee for the night (Friday) is $25.00 to race & spectators are $15.00 and the gates will be open till 11pm (Weather Permitting). If there is weather that night and Atco happens to close gates will be closed so you will have to park outside and wait till Saturday Morning.

As far as Saturday goes gates will be open at 9am with our first time shot beginning around 10 (There is NO JUNIOR DRAGSTERS THAT DAY, so plan to be on the track early). The plan is to have both times shots completed for us and be on a ladder by the time the bracket cars start at 12pm. As far as paying goes all 3 series will come and pay at my trailer ($35.00 at the gate and $70.00 to my trailer per day), I will have a banner that is being created as we speak to hang on the back door of my trailer. Remember to pay before the 2nd time shot (No Exceptions)! Of course once we are all done with Saturday's event everyone is welcomed over to the Donhausers for a racers BBQ.

On Sunday gates will open once again at 9am and racing is to start around 10am. As far as I know it will be 2 time shots but, it could all change depending on what the car counts are and what the track has to say. So it could be a one shot and go for us but, I can't tell you until Joe rolls over on his bike on Sunday morning.

Rotation will be as follows:
Saturday (Starting at 10ish)
Super Street
Super Comp
East Coast Stk / SS Series
Super Gas
VP Racing Series (Starting At 12pm)

Sunday (Starting at 10ish)
Super Street
Super Comp
East Coast Stk / SS Series
Super Gas
East Coast Nostalgia Stk/SS Series
Test & Tune
Then 1st round for Us

If you need to call my cell phone number is 856-332-2851, put that on speed dial or if you want you can text me. I usually have my phone on me at all times.
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote