HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Rigs/Equipment: Classifieds

Old 11-16-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
VanPelt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Continental Info

My apologies if this post is in the wrong section.

Any of you have any experience with Continental Trailers?

I appreciate your comments good or bad.

Thanks again. VP
VanPelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
Mike Gardner

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Continental Info

VP,

We have been a trailer dealer for over 50 years (all my life) and have been a Haulmark dealer for over 25 years. As our trailer sales have slowed with the economy, we looked for something to give us an edge and picked up the Continental Cargo line. It has sold itself with great value (bang for the buck) and decent quality, fit and finish. The most impressive thing we have found is that most of our customers love their trailers and Forest River has done a pretty good job when it comes to the warranty issues that have popped up.

We have only been getting the Georgia plant to build our units even though they are 150 miles farther than Indiana to us as we have heard that the trailers are a nicer product out of Georgia. Basically, Forest River has picked up where the Haulmark's and Classic's left off.

Hope this helps. Call me anytime if you like.

Thanks

Mike Gardner
703 754 4202
Mike Gardner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #3
VanPelt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Continental Info

Thanks for your candor Mike. I appreciate it.

Cheers, VP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Gardner View Post
VP,

We have been a trailer dealer for over 50 years (all my life) and have been a Haulmark dealer for over 25 years. As our trailer sales have slowed with the economy, we looked for something to give us an edge and picked up the Continental Cargo line. It has sold itself with great value (bang for the buck) and decent quality, fit and finish. The most impressive thing we have found is that most of our customers love their trailers and Forest River has done a pretty good job when it comes to the warranty issues that have popped up.

We have only been getting the Georgia plant to build our units even though they are 150 miles farther than Indiana to us as we have heard that the trailers are a nicer product out of Georgia. Basically, Forest River has picked up where the Haulmark's and Classic's left off.

Hope this helps. Call me anytime if you like.

Thanks

Mike Gardner
703 754 4202
VanPelt is offline   Reply With Quote