HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > Mid Atlantic .90 Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-24-2014, 09:46 AM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 983 Times in 299 Posts
Default Parking for MASCA @ Atco

Well here is the parking info for our first race of the season to be held at Atco Dragway on May 3rd & 4th. If you are attending the NHRA National Open this weekend at Atco you may leave your trailers at the track after racing is completed on Saturday / Sunday. If you look at the map (On MASGA portion, I can only post the pic 1 time on here) you will see the yellow portion, that is where all rigs and trailers need to be towed over to if you are leaving them. This is behind the office where we used to park before we added Super Street to the mix and outgrew that area. The black area is off limits as the East Coast Stock/SS group will be with us that weekend also and that side will be reserved for them so please so not park in that area. Once you get there on Friday Night / Saturday Morning you must take your Rigs over to the Red Shaded area and park. PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR RESERVED SPOTS ON THAT SIDE AS WE ARE RUNNING WITH THE NORMAL BRACKET PROGRAM ON SATURDAY! THEY ARE MOSTLY AGAINST THE FENCE SEPARATING THE STAGING LANES & PITS, AGAINST THE GRANDSTANDS & IN THE MIDDLE ISLAND. If you haven't been to Atco since last season most of the red shaded area has millings put where the dirt was so we shouldn't have an issue with where to park. I will post gate times and run order after this weekend....Off to the track I go!
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote