Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-18-2012, 01:52 AM   #41
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Liked 1,043 Times in 274 Posts
Default Re: I Told You So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
You are right, Martin did not need to die and if Zimmerman had followed instructions from the dispatcher, the community crime watch this would not have happened. His lack of training in the used of deadly force and rules of engagement is obvious!
You do not know that Zimmerman did not follow the instructions of the dispatcher. You can keep repeating your claim that he did not all you want, that does not make it so. The dispatcher told Zimmerman they did not need him to follow Martin, and Zimmerman acknowledged that with "Okay".

You do not know that Zimmerman was not assaulted by Martin while Zimmerman was in the process of returning to his vehicle. You can keep asserting that baseless claim all you want, but evidently the incident happened close enough to Zimmerman's vehicle that the police felt Zimmerman was telling the truth when he said he was assaulted on the way back to his vehicle.

Had Martin gone home, instead of confronting Zimmerman, he might not be dead. His lack of common sense in deciding to confront and assault a legally armed citizen is obvious.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:57 AM   #42
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote:
You are right, Martin did not need to die and if Zimmerman had followed instructions from the dispatcher, the community crime watch this would not have happened. His lack of training in the used of deadly force and rules of engagement is obvious!
How do you know he didn't comply with the dispatcher? He DID say "okay"

How do you know anything at all about his training?
Old 05-18-2012, 02:24 AM   #43
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

I just read 183 pages of the actual police report.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/interactiv...immerman-case/

I'd like to say I'm amazed at what has been presented here as "facts", which are directly contrary to what has actually been entered into evidence. But I'm not amazed at all.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:53 AM   #44
Dick Butler
VIP Member

Liked 32 Times in 19 Posts

Is it only me, or does anyone else find it interesting how LONG it took for" actual pictures" of Mr. Zimmermans head injuries and facial injuries to reach the public in the media?
Seems that if they were efficient in providing the public a "reality check" type photo of his injuries it could have helped reassure the citizens there were facts to be understood before they lined up to invite Jesse or Al Sharpton to lead a protest... Again it wouldnt have been as exciting for the Media...they NEED their excitement to cover, their controversy to exploit even if its side effects are the division of our society. It pays their bills....

Last edited by Dick Butler; 05-18-2012 at 06:55 AM.
Dick Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:16 AM   #45
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Liked 672 Times in 121 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jim Wahl Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Wahl
Angry Re: I Told You So!

Quote:
Eddie!!! Read the info I linked above! Zimmerman did turn around and was headed toward his car when Martin APPROACHED HIM! Read the police and witness narratives! Stop spouting non-truth. The truth shall set you (and Zimmerman) free! 183 pages Eddie, I have read them all, unless you just don't want to see the facts. If you do not, and that is your choice to remain ignorant, don't regurgitate untrue, unproven Travonist tripe that has been used to gin up the black population. I have to live here! I have to deal with the people who have been poisoned by the lies people such as yourself who live 3000 miles away and purport themselves to be experts . This is exceptionally frustrating when I have provided you with the police investigation, witness statements, and autopsy results and it's evident you won't even read them! Jim

Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
2019 Baby Gators Stock Champion
2009 D2 National Open Stock Champion
1981 D2 West Palm Beach LDRS SS Runner Up
Past President, Southern Stock / Super Stock Association.
SSSSA Forum Moderator
Jim Wahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #46
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
How do you know he didn't comply with the dispatcher? He DID say "okay"

How do you know anything at all about his training?
National Neighborhood Watch Institute (NNWI) is the premier national supplier of Neighborhood Watch materials. NNWI was the provider of the Sanford Florida sign seen so prominently in recent news coverage.
Our Participants Handbook states, "Always remember that your responsibility is to report crime. Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police/sheriff."
Neighborhood Watch participants act as additional eyes and ears for law enforcement.

They do not take the law into their own hands.

http://www.nnwi.org/
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #47
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Thumbs up Re: I Told You So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Butler View Post
Is it only me, or does anyone else find it interesting how LONG it took for" actual pictures" of Mr. Zimmermans head injuries and facial injuries to reach the public in the media?
Seems that if they were efficient in providing the public a "reality check" type photo of his injuries it could have helped reassure the citizens there were facts to be understood before they lined up to invite Jesse or Al Sharpton to lead a protest... Again it wouldn't have been as exciting for the Media...they NEED their excitement to cover, their controversy to exploit even if its side effects are the division of our society. It pays their bills....
You hit this one on the head Dick! I took a journalism class in college and the prof stated that "sensationalism sells newspapers not recipes". Jim

Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
SSSSA Forum Moderator
Old 05-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #48
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Cool Re: I Told You So!

Quote:
National Neighborhood Watch Institute (NNWI) is the premier national supplier of Neighborhood Watch materials. NNWI was the provider of the Sanford Florida sign seen so prominently in recent news coverage.
Our Participants Handbook states, "Always remember that your responsibility is to report crime. Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police/sheriff."
Neighborhood Watch participants act as additional eyes and ears for law enforcement.

Yeah, real informative Eddie (or GarysZ24)............. proves nothing though. Spend your time reading the facts! Jim

SSSSA Forum Moderator
Old 05-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #49
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Wahl View Post
Eddie!!! Read the info I linked above! Zimmerman did turn around and was headed toward his car when Martin APPROACHED HIM! Read the police and witness narratives! Stop spouting non-truth. The truth shall set you (and Zimmerman) free! 183 pages Eddie, I have read them all, unless you just don't want to see the facts. If you do not, and that is your choice to remain ignorant, don't regurgitate untrue, unproven Travonist tripe that has been used to gin up the black population. I have to live here! I have to deal with the people who have been poisoned by the lies people such as yourself who live 3000 miles away and purport themselves to be experts . This is exceptionally frustrating when I have provided you with the police investigation, witness statements, and autopsy results and it's evident you won't even read them! Jim

This is the statements that were taken from Zimmerman. We who have been sitting in the stands since the days of Jim Crow have been watching southern justice and I am sure you good ole boys would like us all to go away and let you dole out justice as you see fit.

Jim, you assume everyone is an idiot except yourself and no one is worthy of approaching any point you may have. I don't see the State of Florida having a case for 2nd degree murder (the lack of evidence doesn't support it) an acquittal will more than likely be given. But in the end you will reap what you sow!
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:39 AM   #50
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Quote:

And again, you claim, with absolutely no supporting facts, that Zimmerman confronted and attempted to detain Martin. Are you going to again try to say he did so at gun point, and Martin attacked him in fear for his life?

By the way, Eddie, the medical examiner said Martin weighed 158 pounds, or right at 160 pounds. You claim Martin weighed 140 pounds. He was a high school athlete that weighed right at 160 pounds.

Video from the 7-11 where he was shortly before the shooting shows Martin inside, with his hood up on his hoodie. According to his girlfriend, Martin supposedly had his hood down, and only put it up when Zimmerman supposedly began to follow him. So, he was inside with his hood up on his hoodie, then put it down when he went outside into cool drizzling rain. Sure. I'm betting the girlfriend's entire statement is about as reliable and factually correct.

Eddie, is there anything, other than the names, that you have factually correct in all of your wild assertions?