Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #121
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts
Default Through the looking glass....

Jim, Forget it.

The L- people see the world through a different lense than you and I.

Theirs is so distorted that up is down, bad is good ,good is bad...

It focuses in on race and racism when there's none there...

Reality to them is like an LSD trip to normal people...
Old 06-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #122
j gardiner

Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: I Told You So!

I would like to see Eddie, or anybody else who was on his side, just once admit that maybe maybe just maybe they may have possibly jumped to conclusions about Zimmerman. That all the inflammatory comments and false information that some media orgs. were putting out was done on purpose to inflame the public, for whatever reason, and they just got caught up in it. Or will they just stick to there story no matter how ridiculous it starts to sound, all the way to the bitter end.
j gardiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #123
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by j gardiner View Post
I would like to see Eddie, or anybody else who was on his side, just once admit that maybe maybe just maybe they may have possibly jumped to conclusions about Zimmerman. That all the inflammatory comments and false information that some media orgs. were putting out was done on purpose to inflame the public, for whatever reason, and they just got caught up in it. Or will they just stick to there story no matter how ridiculous it starts to sound, all the way to the bitter end.
No one on this site was there, this newest thread started when the statement was made than "Zimmerman passed a lie-detector test."

Some talking points:

Lie-detectors are inadmissable in a court of law for a reason.

Why would the defense team release the results? To defend the integrity of their client who lied to a judge and ended up back in jail.

Rules of engagement for a volunteer Community Watch.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #124
Eddies66
VIP Member

Default Re: Through the looking glass....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Jim, Forget it.

The L- people see the world through a different lense than you and I.

Theirs is so distorted that up is down, bad is good ,good is bad...

It focuses in on race and racism when there's none there...

Reality to them is like an LSD trip to normal people...
Mark, If it was your son, would you walk away and just let it go?
Old 06-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #125
treessavoy
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

On another note a Texas man was just sentenced to 40 years for exercising the "Stand your ground" in the killing one man and wounding two others.

He took a gun (he had a carry permit) next door to tell his neighbor to tone down his party. There was an argument, he called 911 and began telling them he felt he was in danger and that the men were rushing him, so he opened fire while still on his neighbor lawn.

He had also killed a neighbors dog because he said it was attacking his family and had bragged that " you can kill someone if are standing your ground".

JimR
Old 06-27-2012, 08:01 PM   #126
j gardiner

Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts

What i was referring to was the video of the renenactment,which I am assuming you saw. It was taken 24 hrs. after the shooting,before all of this went public. It doesn't mean it's 100% true,but so far there is not one shred of evidence to say that it is not. The media has had to back away from practically everything they put out those first couple of weeks. Some of what they said weren't just distortions they were outright lies. But you keep sticking to those same distortions even though you have nothing to back it up. Even if you think Zimmerman went to far where is the racial element in ant of this.
j gardiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #127
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Liked 672 Times in 121 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jim Wahl Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Wahl
Thumbs down Re: I Told You So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by treessavoy View Post
On another note a Texas man was just sentenced to 40 years for exercising the "Stand your ground" in the killing one man and wounding two others.

He took a gun (he had a carry permit) next door to tell his neighbor to tone down his party. There was an argument, he called 911 and began telling them he felt he was in danger and that the men were rushing him, so he opened fire while still on his neighbor lawn.

He had also killed a neighbors dog because he said it was attacking his family and had bragged that " you can kill someone if are standing your ground".

JimR
That guy is a fool! Period! There's no defending this guy. Jim

Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
2019 Baby Gators Stock Champion
2009 D2 National Open Stock Champion
1981 D2 West Palm Beach LDRS SS Runner Up
Past President, Southern Stock / Super Stock Association.
SSSSA Forum Moderator
Jim Wahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #128
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Liked 672 Times in 121 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jim Wahl Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Wahl
Thumbs down Re: I Told You So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
And it really chaps your a**.........mission accomplished.
This is exactly what I have thought. You are nothing but a sh1t stirrer. Just like your buddies Al and Jesse. It doesn't take any brains to keep repeating the same BS over and over and disregard the facts. Jim

Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
2019 Baby Gators Stock Champion
2009 D2 National Open Stock Champion
1981 D2 West Palm Beach LDRS SS Runner Up
Past President, Southern Stock / Super Stock Association.
SSSSA Forum Moderator
Jim Wahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:36 AM   #129
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Wahl View Post
This is exactly what I have thought. You are nothing but a sh1t stirrer. Just like your buddies Al and Jesse. It doesn't take any brains to keep repeating the same BS over and over and disregard the facts. Jim

Here is a fact that you continue to ignore. He lied to a judge under oath, so where does the lie end and the truth begin? There is no such thing as a minor lapse of integrity.

Here is a fact that you continue to ignore. He lied to a judge under oath, so where does the lie end and the truth begin? There is no such thing as a minor lapse of integrity.

You are right, it didn't any brain to cut paste the facts over and over again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	capgroup.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	12545

Click image for larger version

Name:	Patrol Car.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	12546

Here in Temecula is our Neighborhood Watch, easy to identify as are their vehicles. They are recognized as the "eyes and ears" of our police department.

Old 06-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #130
Stewart Way

Liked 70 Times in 21 Posts

Stayed out of this until now but can't help myself.
Eddie
Have to question your Integrity, and mine, if your statement that there is " no such thing as a minor lapse of Integrity" is fact as you stated 3 times. Years ago during the grilling of Oliver North he was asked by a senator where he learned to lie. I was down for a while with achillies tendon surgery so I watched some of the TV coverage of the hearings. He was asked if it was in school, his parents or did the Marines teach him. I asked myself where I learned to lie. We all have done it. Yes, likely even you. You learn it at a young age from parents, grandparents, friend , just about everyone.
Have you ever put anything under a childs pillow, in a stocking hung on the mantle, or in a basket. If you have you likely lied about it to a child. Is it "minor". Some would say yes. While I'm not saying it is the same as what Zimmerman lied about, I am saying that you can have the view that it is black and white and we are all liars with no Integrity or there are instances that you feel a lie is harmless and maybe even serve a greater good.
His greater good was selfserving but at the time it likely seemed Minor in the scope of things. Again, not saying it was right, but it does not, in my opinion, make every other thing he has said false. Just like I hope my perpetrating the childhood myths did not condemn me to a life without integrity and unable to ever be believed