HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #131
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 1,004 Times in 305 Posts
Default Re: .90 Nationals @ Numidia Dragway

Due to Hurricane Irene impacting the East Coast the decision was made on late Thursday night to delay the .90 Nationals till October 8th. Track Officials and Race promoter Rob Keister felt it was in the best interest for racers and their families to stay at home and not travel in the impending conditions that the Hurricane would produce.

Parking will start on Thursday, October 6th from 5pm till 10pm for the racers who would like to get set-up early. On Friday, October 7th the gates will once again open at 8am with a FREE Track operated Test & Tune from 12 to 5pm. Gates will remain open till 10pm on Friday before re-opening at 8am on Saturday, October 8th. Time runs will begin at 9am with Super Street, Super Comp & conclude with Super Gas. Tech will close down for the .90 Nationals at 10am on Saturday so it is advised to get their on Friday. Every Driver will get 2 time runs before going into eliminations which will be random pairs for 1st round only. Each class will pay $5,000 plus contingency out to the winners of each class. Drivers are also allowed to enter more than one class but, no dragsters will be allowed in Super Gas or Street. As an added bonus Numidia Dragway will be offering a $10,000 to win electronics bracket race & a $2,500 to win footbrake race on Saturday.

On Sunday, October 9th for those who want to stick around Numidia will be offering another big dollar bracket race with the winner taking home $5,000 in electronics and $5,000 in the footbrake class. For information on the .90 Nationals please e-mail Rob Keister @ ReKeister@aol.com or you can call him at 1-856-332-2851. The .90 Nationals can also be found on Facebook.com, Classracer.com, www.dot90nationals.com or www. numidiadragway.com.
BKSG1198 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #132
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Here are the payouts and info for the rescheduled .90 Nationals and the $10, 5K Electronic Race & the $5, $2,500 Footbrake race going on Saturday & Sunday October 8th & 9th at Numidia Dragway...

Entry Fees & Payouts for Summit Series Bracket Race:

$10,000 Race on Saturday
$10,000- Winner
$3,000- RU
$1,000- Semi
$500- 1/4s
$100 Rd money starts with 3rd round loser

$190-Entry
$120-Buyback

$5,000 Race on Sunday
$5,000- Winner
$2,000- RU
$800- Semi
$400- 1/4s
$75 Rd money starts with 3rd round loser
$150-Entry
$90-Buyback

$2,500 Race for FOOTBRAKE Racers
$2,500- Winner
$1,000- RU
$500- Semi
$60 Rd money starts with 3rd round loser
$100-Entry
$50-Buyback

*2 drivers may enter the same car, But 1 driver CANNOT enter the same car twice.
**All buybacks run each other, with winners advancing into 2nd round.
-All Payouts are Guaranteed-
(These Payouts are for Electronics & Footbrake Races)

Payouts for .90 Nationals... (NO BUYBACKS)
Purses: Super Comp, Gas & Street
Winner: $ 5,000
Runner-Up: $ 1,900
Semi-Finals: $ 1,000
¼ Finals: $ 500
4th Round: $ 225
3rd Round: $ 120

Any questions feel free to e-mail Bob Dimino @ gobusing@aol.com or Rob K @ Rekeister@aol.com.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:18 AM   #133
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Just to let everyone know who wants to stick around on Saturday Night after the racing is complete there will be a FREE Racers BBQ put on by Myself, George Donhauser & Uncle Buck. This is open to all Super Comp, Gas & Street Racers & Families who ran the .90 Nationals. Not sure what will be on the Menu that night but, it will be enjoyable as always! So bring your chairs and favorite beverage and come join us for a night full of fun at the .90 Nationals. If someone would like to volunteer a dish please e-mail me at ReKeister@aol.com.

Rob K.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:30 AM   #134
BKSG1198
VIP Member

I talked to track owner Bob Dimino yesterday and he told me anyone who is attending the Keystone Nationals in 2 weeks and lives up North and out West (NY, OHIO, CONN, MASS, CANADA). If you happen to lose early at the event and instead of dragging everything back home only to drag it back to Numidia the following weekend Bob said you can drive your rigs up to Numidia that weekend (Sept 29th-Oct 1st) and leave them at the track. He has someone at the track all week checking on things to make sure we don't have any issues. All he asks is that when you arrive you tell the gate attendant that you are parking for the .90 Nationals and he will let you in. It's just another thing we are adding to the mix to put a few extra dollars into the racers pockets by not having to burn up extra fuel.

RK
Old 09-28-2011, 07:40 PM   #135
SUPER STREET ROB

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking Re: .90 Nationals @ Numidia Dragway

what to do..........what to do............maple grove????? .90 nationals?????? Im leaning to Rob's Race
SUPER STREET ROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #136
Derek Clark 174

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rob!!!

You cannot catch a break at all..

Mother nature putting a damper on both dates!!!!!!
Derek Clark 174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:07 AM   #137
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Well I've just got in from the airport and did A LOT of thinking on the ride home and talking to a few racers that are at the track....oops I mean VF Outlet Parking Lot and some of them asked me to put a vote up to see what racers would go to Maple Grove or My Race Next weekend. To me it's a no-brainer as I'm just a small person in a big field and no way I can even think about competing with an NHRA Event especially since all of you have already paid the $305 dollar entry fee. I think I have a lot of people behind me but, I don;t know if it justifies me losing my ***** on this race by having 60 cars show up. To be honest their is no other options to fit it in this year, the Dutch is the following weekend and yes Numidia does have one more weekend of racing following that but, let's be honest it's going to be cold and most of you have already packed it in for the season. We also have the option to run it the Sunday (RAIN DATE) of the Keystones but, then again we have to cross our fingers and hope they get the event in. To Me I'm leaning towards starting fresh in 2012 and storming over something so big that it would make history for .90 Racers but, you are more then free to comment on here and give me your thoughts...
Old 09-29-2011, 07:34 AM   #138
Tom DePascale

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rob, this is going to be a tough decision to make no matter what you decide some people will not agree with it,,,, I for one will be going to Silver Dollar then to bring my stuff to Florida for winter I will not be bringing rig back till sometime in April... No matter what happens I applaude you for your efforts...............
Tom DePascale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:56 AM   #139
Dave Steltz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rob, I feel for ya brother...

But you're right, there is much left if the way of options....and with the Nats being next weekend you;re sure to lose alot of racers....

Ah well, I got a new ride anyhow...S/ST'r....make it early next year and we'll go get sum....
Old 09-29-2011, 01:52 PM   #140
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Good Morning Fellow Racers,
Well once again I am the barer of bad news. Due to the great communication of the NHRA crew and having most of you drag everything to Maple Grove…opps I mean the VF Outlet Parking Lots this past week only for them to tell you that you will not race this week and must wait till the weekend of Oct 7th & 8th I must once again reschedule the .90 Nationals. For some of you this is a great relief as some of you were not able to make the rescheduled date of October 8th.

Now as I’ve posted online I’m only a small fish in a very big pond and no matter what I decide to do next weekend I personally cannot compete against NHRA. Some of you asked to keep the race as is and try to run up against the Keystones but, I think that would be public suicide for me to even attempt and I think I would have supporters but, more or less I would have lost my *** on this race. The next option thrown out there was to have the event on the Sunday, October 9th (The Rain date of the Keystones) but, as we can see already with my track record I’m 0-2 against Mother Nature so I won’t attempt to do it that day only to have the possibility of a rain-out on Saturday and the Keystones be moved to Sunday. The following weekend is the Dutch and the Virginia IHRA Event so I won’t attempt to put you guys up against that event because I know a lot of you enjoy the Dutch Classic. Now Numidia does have 1 more weekend of racing left on the 21st to 23rd before they close up shop for the winter time. The only concern I have with that is the weather because it’s going to be highs of low 60’s / mid-50’s and most of you have already bagged in the season after the Keystones & Dutch.

So that leads me to my decision and it’s a tough one to make but, the .90 Nationals will be rescheduled once again until 2012. Now I don’t have a date as of yet due to the divisional schedules not being released but, I’m going to shoot for somewhere in Early May / June depending on what things get scheduled in NHRA Land along with MASGA & MASCA Races. This way Knoebels Park is open for everyone and their family’s. I also will be able to get with Bob and put together a huge race for all the .90 Racers and if Lee & Brian are up for it we can throw in the Stk / SS Guys also. If you would like your money back if you pre-paid already please let me know and I will send you out a check with the refund. If not the money will still be good for the 2012 race. I thank you for all the support in this race and I hope we can kick things off in style in 2012. Look for updates soon and see most of you at Maple Grove next weekend and at the Dutch. If you see someone that was planning on coming to the event and is not great with their computer please pass the word to them!!!!

Thanks as always!
Rob Keister
856-332-2851