HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-21-2023, 05:56 PM   #111
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: The Fall f the United States, The End

If you want your children to have religion take them to church and be parents. Or take them to a religious school and pay out of your wallet. If teachers want to have and time permitting offer a moment to reflect, then do so! As a taxpayer, I don't want anyone's religion in our schools. Last time I looked we have a clause that refers to "separation of church and State" in our Constitution.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 05:59 PM   #112
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,828 Times in 1,531 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Simple solution: single point of entry, armed law enforcement agent, metal detector. This works at every American Embassy in the world, I can attest to it because I did it for 38 months.
Maybe this is what "inner-City America" now needs BUT don't bring it out here to rural America! When I was a kid, you brought your rifle to school with you and left it in the principal's office 'till school got out so you could go hunting after school. And it's still that way today!

Reality, what a concept!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 06-21-2023, 06:08 PM   #113
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 463 Times in 175 Posts

[QUOTE=Eddies66;681939

He step up and plead guilty anyway…. It is called accountability! Will Trump do the same?

Ed, I have difficulty with the comparison of Hunter Biden to President Trump. H. Biden was kicked out of the Navy for using drugs, acknowledges being a druggie, refuses to acknowledge is very own daughter, illegally bought a firearm, $$$$$$ from foreign governments and entities. And you believe that is accountability???? He is nothing more than a citizen (like us), but is privileged because of his family.
Old 06-21-2023, 06:10 PM   #114
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Maybe this is what "inner-City America" now needs BUT don't bring it out here to rural America! When I was a kid, you brought your rifle to school with you and left it in the principal's office 'till school got out so you could go hunting after school. And it's still that way today!

Just left rural Nevada (2020) and taught at a school K-12 with 234 students, farm and ranch kids. School got fenced and a single point of entry. Billy when you and I went to school we had muskets. I went to school in Arizona, the weapons never left the rifle rack in your pickup truck during school.
Old 06-21-2023, 06:17 PM   #115
Eddies66
VIP Member

[QUOTE=SStockDart;681949][QUOTE=Eddies66;681939

He step up and plead guilty anyway…. It is called accountability! Will Trump do the same?

Ed, I have difficulty with the comparison of Hunter Biden to President Trump. H. Biden was kicked out of the Navy for using drugs, acknowledges being a druggie, refuses to acknowledge is very own daughter, illegally bought a firearm, $$$$$$ from foreign governments and entities. And you believe that is accountability???? He is nothing more than a citizen (like us), but is privileged because of his family.[/QUOTE]

And this is something new to you, if you and I did this we would be in jail...fact. And you are right, there is no comparison, Trump is a traitor.
Old 06-21-2023, 06:17 PM   #116
SStockDart
VIP Member

Quote:
. Last time I looked we have a clause that refers to "separation of church and State" in our Constitution.
Look again....The phrase many Americans use to describe religious freedom, “separation of church and state” is not found in either the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. It comes from an 1802 letter by President Thomas Jefferson.
Old 06-21-2023, 06:30 PM   #117
Randy Wells

Liked 990 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
If you want your children to have religion take them to church and be parents. Or take them to a religious school and pay out of your wallet. If teachers want to have and time permitting offer a moment to reflect, then do so! As a taxpayer, I don't want anyone's religion in our schools. Last time I looked we have a clause that refers to "separation of church and State" in our Constitution.

I have a great Idea, lets just teach Reading Writing and Arithmetic, throw in civics and economics and real History. Leave the you can be a girl if your a boy out of the class room. The teachers I know that carry are ex law enforcement and military and have been hunting there whole life, I have hunted everything you can hunt in north America and can assure you I am every bit as capable as most ex milatary when it comes to firearm protocol. I bet I have put more rounds down range then you have.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 06:46 PM   #118
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
I have a great Idea, lets just teach Reading Writing and Arithmetic, throw in civics and economics and real History. Leave the you can be a girl if your a boy out of the class room. The teachers I know that carry are ex law enforcement and military and have been hunting there whole life, I have hunted everything you can hunt in north America and can assure you I am every bit as capable as most ex milatary when it comes to firearm protocol. I bet I have put more rounds down range then you have.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

You may have put more rounds down range, but I put mine in the "X" ring at 500 years. Semper fi
Liked
Old 06-21-2023, 06:49 PM   #119
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
Look again....The phrase many Americans use to describe religious freedom, “separation of church and state” is not found in either the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. It comes from an 1802 letter by President Thomas Jefferson.

The beginning of the First Amendment reads: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.” This is called the Establishment Clause. Originally, it did two things: it banned a national church and kept the government out of existing state churches. Individuals were protected from a national government imposing a specific set of religious beliefs. The Establishment Clause keeps the government from establishing an official religion or supporting a specific religion.
Old 06-21-2023, 07:14 PM   #120
SStockDart
VIP Member

Quote:
You may have put more rounds down range, but I put mine in the "X" ring at 500 years. Semper fi
That put a smile on my face... we probably had similar training. It was different on patrol or in the field... city boys would spray, farm boys would aim unless spooked. I was a farm boy from Iowa. Some would even bet on a clean head shot if you could get one. Usually 2 bits.