HOME MAGAZINE FORUM RULES SPONSORS CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Buckeye Stock/Super Stock Drag Racing Series

Old 07-17-2019, 08:36 PM   #1
Ross Family Racing

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Default Buckeye S/SS Quaker City race cancelled.

****QUAKER CITY BUCKEYE S/SS RACE CANCELLED****
I spoke to Norm Fox , owner of Quaker city motorsports Park a short time ago. We were discussing the extreme heat conditions forecasted this weekend with Saturday being the worst. In our discussion he is considering they not opening for racing. He has not made a decision to that as of yet.
He is concerned with employees being in the sun for many hours, as well as the racers and their families. I repeat he has not yet decided.
Based on our discussion and the fact that some of our racers travel a good distance the Buckeye S/SS Drag Racing series event will be cancelled for Saturday July 20th. We had to make a decision early in the process as we are not sure of his decision to be open or not.
We will look for dates to try to make up at least one of the now three events we have lost so far this season.
As always, if there are any questions you can call me at 740-359-5877 (cell)
Ross Family Racing is offline   Reply With Quote