HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-05-2023, 07:43 AM   #21
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Biden, Obama , and Hillary …..

DC you really are a Comic.

You know that arse that Trump has been kissing for years. Will Putin has shown you what a real "INVASION" looks like.

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 08-05-2023, 08:40 AM   #22
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
How in the H*** do you equate Iwo Jima and Okinawa with what is happening at the border. The Border is a real invasion, Okinawa and Iwo Jim's was war and we kicked there ***. My uncle fought on Iwo Jima.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Semper fi to your uncle. Your usage of the word "invasion" is just wrong, see Webster. This is not an armed conflict, nobody is seizing your property or possessions. Nobody is putting you on reservations. If you insist on using the term "invader" than you must classify colonist as invaders and rewrite history.

My interpretation of an "invasion" is to close with and destroy the enemy by the use of fire and maneuver.

Do a little research and educate yourself, read about how one of the Founding Fathers felt about people of color coming to this country and his distain for Germans coming here.

https://reimaginingmigration.org/ben...onial-america/
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 08:50 AM   #23
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post

Great idea Randy. I am all in. I would pay to transport about 100 POS migrants if they would be housed close to Mr. ED …I bet he’d be changing his tune AND fast ……..

They are here, we donate clothes and food, we do our part. My family left Germany for purely economic and religious reasons. I guess based on your interpretation of "invasion", we were invaders and proud of it. Who knows how we would have been treated if our skin was something other than white.
Old 08-05-2023, 08:52 AM   #24
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Eddie,
I don't think that the Pacific Islands gives the same visual image as if you had used D-Day.

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 09:06 AM   #25
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Eddie,
I don't think that the Pacific Islands gives the same visual image as if you had used D-Day.

Stan

I am a retired Marine (24 years), I understand what you are saying, both islands mentioned were sovereign territory of Imperial Japan. The "invasion" of Iwo Jima cost 7000 plus lives, a fact that was classified until after the war, because the toll was too high to justify the taking of a 2.5 mile strip of land.
Old 08-05-2023, 09:16 AM   #26
Eddies66
VIP Member

Why are the coming here?

"We were living a peaceful life,” says Angelina, 38, who fled Guatemala with her three children. “Then, when they [gang members] killed my brother, that's when everything was disrupted. Every two blocks sometimes you'd find a body. I decided [to leave] because of that situation and also to give [my children] a better life.”

Can you haters for one second image yourself in the same situation?
Old 08-05-2023, 02:41 PM   #27
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,624 Times in 1,291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
They are here, we donate clothes and food, we do our part. My family left Germany for purely economic and religious reasons. I guess based on your interpretation of "invasion", we were invaders and proud of it. Who knows how we would have been treated if our skin was something other than white.
Mr. ED, a huge congrats to your family for entering the USA, LEGALLY….My family came from Ireland, LEGALLY …..The POS migrants enter ILLEGALLY !!!! Is this so hard for you LIBTARDS to understand ???
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 03:16 PM   #28
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 459 Times in 174 Posts

If you insist on using the term "invader" than you must classify colonist as invaders and rewrite history.
My interpretation of an "invasion" is to close with and destroy the enemy by the use of fire and maneuver.

"Arizona is being invaded by grasshoppers" (June 2023 news). They must be carrying AK47s, knives and crap
Old 08-05-2023, 03:33 PM   #29
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post
Mr. ED, a huge congrats to your family for entering the USA, LEGALLY….My family came from Ireland, LEGALLY …..The POS migrants enter ILLEGALLY !!!! Is this so hard for you LIBTARDS to understand ???
Got here in 1870’s…undocumented! Americans encouraged relatively free and open immigration during the 18th and early 19th centuries, and rarely questioned that policy until the late 1800s. After certain states passed immigration laws following the Civil War, the Supreme Court in 1875 declared regulation of immigration a federal responsibility.

Last edited by Eddies66; 08-05-2023 at 03:37 PM.
Old 08-05-2023, 03:41 PM   #30
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
If you insist on using the term "invader" than you must classify colonist as invaders and rewrite history.

"Arizona is being invaded by grasshoppers" (June 2023 news). They must be carrying AK47s, knives and crap
They’re weaponized just like the Boll weevils that destroyed the cotton crops in the late 60s. Ops! Before your time in Arizona!