HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #9
Michael Galofaro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Lvd td issues

Never ran the series this year due to a late start and honestly not 100% agreement with the rules either. Mainly the dial in rule which is a joke - don't worry what I or anyone else runs - as long as my dial is faster than the slowest car qualified everyone should keep their mouths shut or make their cars go faster. And from what I remember I was all for the series and as frank said it changed weekly - last year we were going to have a quick 8 for this year. I can care less about the number of cars just make it fast. If not then I will buy a stock 502 crate motor and put that in my car - then begin to complain that I want the rules changed so I now can compete going 8.70.
As said in many other forums and posts - this is supposed to be TOP DRAGSTER not super pro.

As far as Howard paying out money who gives a rats ***. Did ANYONE expect the series to be profitable from the start ?? Is anything in life a instant profit or is there always a peried of break even and even loss ? And if the flood that happened is of any reference it should not be - reason why we have insurance.
There is a reason why tracks down south have 5-10,000 people in the stands at every race - because they have the fast cars. Keep the fast cars away and you will never get the people. Pay the money - and not 1,500 to win a super pro race and the crowd will come to see the cars.

The quick 32 will be a super pro race next year with the only saving grace being the pro comp series coming. That is unless the quick 32 has a very nice payout and we get the top sportsman cars to come and maybe it will be a quick 32.

As far as hemi - why create a new sign on and say your opinion hiding behind your screen name ??

Michael Galofaro is offline   Reply With Quote