HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-10-2007, 06:45 PM   #21
jdee1212

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

concerned,

i'm concerned too. i'm concerned that this thread got any responses at all. i'm with asta ,i don't give a **** either.

jdee1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:00 PM   #22
thumbprint

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to thumbprint

I can't believe this CRAP, either spill the beans on the track, officials,sanctioning body. Just please dont ask for input if your not ready for any and all results. JDEE&ASTA I'm with you guys who gives a -----.

thumbprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:32 PM   #23
MOVEMAN

Liked 11 Times in 2 Posts

HEY THUMBPRINT, GIVE ME SOME CREDIT TOO FOR TELLING MR. CONCERNED THAT HE NEEDS TO **** THE BEANS OR WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HIS BELLYACHE!! I WAS CONCERNED THIS WEEKEND TOO!! 300+ MILES FROM HOME "VMP" , CALLING 2ND RND WHILE OTHERS ARE RUNNING FINALS "DIV 1" ABOUT 7:00 P.M. YEAH, CONCERNED IF I WAS GOING TO MAKE IT HOME FROM THE TRACK ! BUT I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A FEDERAL CASE OUT OF IT!! DIDN'T MAKE IT BACK TILL NEXT MORNING LIKE ALOT OF RACERS! HOPE EVERYONE ARRIVED SAFE !

MOVEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:40 PM   #24
thumbprint

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to thumbprint

MOVEMAN you got it, I'm gonna sit back and see if MR.CONCERNED is gonna spill. We all need to know.

thumbprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:20 PM   #25
frank v

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i got home from vmp at 5:30 in the morning and went to work . what incident is this guy talking about?[:-confused2-:]

s/g 1620
Old 05-10-2007, 10:32 PM   #26
MOVEMAN

Liked 11 Times in 2 Posts

TANK "YOU" ARE THE MAN !!! I WOULD HAVE BEEN 3:30 OR SO BUT I STOPPED AND SLEPT ABOUT 5 HRS. OF COURSE, I DIDN'T HAVE THE ADRENALINE YOU HAD AFTER SLAYING THE WORLD CHAMP !!! LOL ALL I HAD WAS A BIG ? OF WTF IS WRONG WITH MY RIDE !! TALKED TO ET TRANSMISSIONS, GOT TO TALK TO THE BIG CHEESE-YOU KNOW "E"- SEEMS TRANS AND CONVERTER ARE OK !! .005 & .013 MADE ME THINK THEY WERE!! THINK I KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENED! WILL TALK TO YOU BOUT IT, IF YOU GET DONE ON SAT. AT M/D COME TO A BIG PARTY AT MY PLACE ON SUN. !!! MIDDLE DAUGHTER "LISA" GRAD. FROM ST. JOE'S !! I KNOW IT'S MOM'S DAY BUT IF JEN IS WITH YOU COME ON DOWN OR UP ?? THE HOT TUB IS 104*, PLENTY OF BEER, AND THE BOYS CAN DO MARSHMALLOWS ON THE FIRE PIT! GOOD LUCK AT M/D !!! TAKE EM ALL OUT DOWN THERE !!

MOVEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 03:25 PM   #27
DB

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

AND OJ GOT KICKED OUT OF A STEAKHOUSE! EVERYONE IS GETTING THE SHORT END OF THE STICK NOWADAYS!

DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 03:30 PM   #28
Greatbaer

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Not knowing all the facts it hard to say who was out of line, but the race track manager is a little like an umpire in baseball it doesn't matter he wrong or wright what he says goes. The unhappy racer only has two choices, tolernce or take his race car and his monies elseware.

Greatbaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:23 PM   #29
frank v

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hey rich , i decided not to go to md because the weather didnt look so good for saturday. i have plans for sunday , so i know they would have finished the race on sunday.

s/g 1620
Old 05-14-2007, 07:44 AM   #30
Geddes

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just because a guy owns a track, is a track manager, or he is a promoter doesn't mean he cares about how a racer is treated (or disrespected). There are a few lousy ones out there.

I could picture this scenario happening at Maple Grove???

Just my two cents......

Larry Geddes
Geddes is offline   Reply With Quote