HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing Tech

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2016, 10:20 AM   #1
Wilson1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Using The Stop Down Track

Has anyone here use the TS down track in high gear? The reason I ask is because I am going to try a TS next year just so I can enter some Div races. I also want to use it as an option against 7.0 dragsters bracket racing. I used timer three last year to kill my starting line enhancer at the big end good results.

I have been told that my car is almost too close to the index to run a stop. I also understand that the fall back rpm’s is very important. 9.0 index with a 8.20 car. My converter falls back to 5900 at the shift, so my thoughts were to apply the stop then, give the car in the other lane a different look, and figure out the factor from there. I could still also use the other timer to drop on the big end. I have talked to a guy back east that said he had good results doing it that way.

Any thoughts?
Wilson1 is offline   Reply With Quote