HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > .90 Heads Up Class Associations > TNT Hot Rod Super Series
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-19-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
Ted Barnes

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Chris VanBaalen - 2013 TNT Super Series Fifth Place!

COUNTDOWN to a Championship - Chris VanBaalen - 2013 TNT Super Series Fifth Place

The 2013 season was the seventh for the highly popular Joe's Transmission TNT Super Series. The points battle was the tightest it has ever been.

The 10.90 series sees some of the country's most talented sportsman racers battle for the points championship. Earning a fifth place finish in 2013 is Wellandport, Ontario's Chris VanBaalen.

A contender in the TNTSS for four years now, VanBaalen has finished in the top 10 four times including the top 5 twice.

His 2013 season saw him in the quarter-finals five times and runner-up twice, once at St Thomas Raceway Park and the other at Elegant Builders Raceway Park.

"First off I'd like to say thanks to Joe's Transmission for providing a series for us to run in," said VanBaalen. "I'd like to thank my parents for all their support and I got to give a huge thanks to my girlfriend Celina for all her help this year."

VanBaalen also wanted to thank fellow racers Matt and Sherry Devries of Matt's Auto Service in Bismark, Ontario for their help and support. "I also need to thank Carl Ettipio for getting us out of a jam in two days just before the last race. If it was not for him, I would have not been out there," he added.

The all black 1986 Monte Carlo is powered by a 509 ci bbc that runs on 91 octane gasoline built by VanBaalen.