HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster

Old 02-03-2010, 11:45 AM   #11
lvdracer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Re: 2010 Top Dragster/Top Sportsman at Lebanon Valley

HEY I HEARD THEY WILL GIVE YOU A FREE STEAK DINNER IF YOU CAN VENTURE UP AND WIN 1 RACE OR MAYBE EVEN 1ST ROUND .HOW FAST IS THAT LINCOLN ANYWAY = 8.90? BRING YOUR LUNCH AND YOUR .020 -.030 PACKAGE IF YOU CAN FIND IT , .ALL KIDDING ASIDE DID EVERYONE HEAR LVD RECIEVED EXCELLENCE IN MANAGEMENT AWARD AT THE DIV 1 DINNER /BANQUET . (DON,T KNOW IF IT WAS STEAK OR NOT). CARL HAS A GOOD POINT A QUICK 16 WOULD BE A VERY COMPETIVE RACE AND I,M SURE THE FIELDS WOULD BE SUB 8.50 AND FULL EVERY RACE. THEN I,D HAVE TO BRING A REAL RACE CAR/DRAGSTER AND NOT MY LINCOLN LOL. ALL B.S. ASIDE .TALK IS CHEAP BASHING BRIAN, I SAY BRING UP YOUR RIDE AND LETS SEE WHAT YA GOT . LETS RACE, OR GO DO SOMETHING LESS COMPETIVE LIKE BENCH RACING.
lvdracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #12
Brian Hansbury

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Brian Hansbury
Default Re: 2010 Top Dragster/Top Sportsman at Lebanon Valley

LVD racer no body is busting my balls about racing cuz i dont care who i race slow fast bring it on .....my car goes as fast as i can afford i dont have a mine is bigger than urs complex.... besides i am not driving the 2010 season .....my car will be there running its slow asss 8 sec runs........ and unless they changed Top Dragster since i raced it i believe we used dial ins Which makes it a bracket race? or am i wrong....Hmmmmmm
Brian Hansbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:16 PM   #13
Michael Galofaro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

LVD -

If you read my post I do NO SUCH THING to comment about anyone !! Brian is a friend and I would never comment on anyones program. Even if it were not a friend I would never comment on anyones program. I made a comment regarding Franks post and since I will be driving up I said I will enter my lincoln ? It's funny because it's a LINCOLN and to race it prob running 15-16 seconds would be entertaining - at least for me. The jackass making the comment was Evil Clown
Is the steak from the refreshment stand ?? I'll pass thanks - .
Yeah I might come up with the normal dragster this year for some of the 2 day races - would I race a car trying to run 6.50 or faster at your track against cars running in the high 7's and slower - well that is just downright stupid - for one your track prep would have to be there. Plus you do not allow people to dial in the 6's !! How about we put some of that track excellence award to some use and update the program to 6.50 and up so more cars can race? So again for me to comment on FRANKS post - the only person who should have a problem or comment is Frank !!
Since you are criticizing me - you might want to hit spell check before you post things. Not knowing who you are I am unable to pass judgement - but spelling is something we learned in the 5th grade. Down in Jersey we are required to finish school. First lesson we learned in the 5th grade - there is a key on the keyboard called Caps Lock - proper sentences are done in small caps with select words and only the start of sentences capitalized. As you said many times .
Any other issues I can help with just let me know.

Get the gift certificates ready because IF (as you say) I get lucky enough to win first round I will come to the tower for my steak dinner. Sorry but The Sizzler is not a steak dinner - LOL

Last edited by Michael Galofaro; 02-03-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Michael Galofaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:36 PM   #14
lvdracer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey that was 4 not 3 well i can't spell and you can't count lol we are even.
lvdracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #15
Michael Galofaro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[QUOTE=lvdracer;166952]Hey that was 4 not 3 well i can't spell and you can't count lol we are even.[/QUOT

It's " well I can't " not "well i can't" - LOL. I was not even counting the faces - but good observation. First quiz, you fail ;-)
Michael Galofaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:41 PM   #16
Brian Hansbury

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Brian Hansbury

Mike good point i think it should be considered to lower the weekly min dial cars are getting faster except for mine the only way mine is gonna go faster is put my kid in it ( 100 lbs lighter) ....lmao and i know a couple guys that would run on sundays if they were not at a divisional .........
Brian Hansbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:50 AM   #17
waynelvd

Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

Thank you for everyones input into this program for 2010. Special thanks to Ken Moses Race Transmission for Sponoring in 2010 !! It will be Extreme 32 Shootout . Details will be posted On Lebanon Valley Dragway web page soon . We also put together a quick 16 for Sundays . We did our part now it is up to you the racers to yours !! hope to see you all this season .

Wayne
waynelvd is offline   Reply With Quote