HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-04-2018, 11:27 PM   #21
fastlane

Liked 53 Times in 20 Posts
Default Re: Crew Help wanted

As luck would have it you all recommended Phil Mandella to help me out if I needed it. I took me brand new Copo to Fontana as planned and had no third gear first second and neutral no it is not a Powerglide. Well who was pitted right next to me Phil Mandella He took charge we went with me to drop off my car at his shop and he will handle the entire transmission problem with ACI and now be the shop that keeps me on track so I can drive and not wrench. He turned a major headache on my first track day with my new ride into a great plan for my season. I have been racing for about 50 years and needed someone to handle the performance work how lucky can I get class racer recommendation right in the next pit spot and I have a problem. Thank you all for your help. By the way the crew help I was looking for was for a young guy wanting to learn our sport and do the heavy lifting and I found the perfect young man, now I have both ends covered. And I managed to update my license with just the 2 gears I had. A positive turn around.
fastlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:06 AM   #22
GrapeApe7575

Liked 325 Times in 70 Posts
Default Re: Crew Help wanted

What a fantastic outcome! You can't go wrong with PMR. The fact that they are kncredibly knowledgeable, supremely talented, and competitively priced(ok,ok, they are expensive)....but you absolutely get more than your money's worth.

The after sale customer service is beyond the pale. If you were to try to calculate the cost for all the help they provide after your car is done or at the track years from the completion of the job they would be working for minimum wage or less.

Good on you brother for your stroke of luck. You just advanced your effort to refresh your racing career right past GO. I hope youu collected your $200.
GrapeApe7575 is offline   Reply With Quote