HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-20-2008, 10:23 PM   #1
Allen Sherman

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default I'm badly in need of a car for maple grove this weekend...please read!!!

I'm in need of getting a grade point because somehow NHRA has messed up my grade points and i need to get at least one or two more to assure i get in indy. I have already booked a flight and i have a rental car that i was gonna tech in in stock to get the grade point but i was told by Bob Lang this morning that you must make a legal qualifying run at his races to get a grade point. Since i can't make a legal run with the unleaded gas that's in the rental car nor do i really have a way to pump it out and put in race gas to make a run i'm looking for anything i could just tech in, idle down the track and get the grade point...if anyone has anything let me know ASAP...I'm licensed in comp, ss and stk and if anyone needs a driver for the weekend i'd be willing to do that too....any help would be appreciated.

Allen Sherman
asherman446@yahoo.com
(225) 717-1461
Allen Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote