HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 09-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #431
IvanP

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: "Live" from Indy US Nationals 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Hill View Post
IvanP-- Yes, we really are from KY and that is not our car!!!
Oh, I just assumed you have a summer residence in Virginia.

This message board is the only way for me to "attend" an NHRA race and I appreciate yours and others contributions very much. THANKS!!

Ivan.

Last edited by IvanP; 09-04-2013 at 09:47 PM.
IvanP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:41 PM   #432
Geerhead55
VIP Member

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Talking Re: "Live" from Indy US Nationals 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanP View Post
Oh, I just assumed you have a summer residence in Virginia.

This message board is the only way for me to "attend" an NHRA race and I appreciate yours and others contributions very much. THANKS!!

Ivan.
Ivan,,, you've got to get over here some day and take in a national event,, perhaps something on the west coast,, at least it would be a little closer. The Vegas event with all the class eliminations would be killer too. You should put it on your "bucket list", if that's what they're called down there.
Danny Durham
Geerhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:00 AM   #433
IvanP

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: "Live" from Indy US Nationals 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geerhead55 View Post
Ivan,,, you've got to get over here some day and take in a national event,, perhaps something on the west coast,, at least it would be a little closer. The Vegas event with all the class eliminations would be killer too. You should put it on your "bucket list", if that's what they're called down there.
Danny Durham
Danny,
I don't have a bucket list. I much prefer to call it wishfull thinking. I had a chance to go to the Winternationals 25 or so years ago but my reluctance to bunk with another stranger somewhere in Anaheim put a stop to any long flights over the Pacific. I know that a lot of Aussies take in the Vegas event for one reason and others. For me it's always been the Winters, Gators, Englishtown and of course the Big Go with a visit to Bonneville high on the agenda. Back problems are preventing any long distance adventures but hopefully someday I hope to meet many of the fine folk here in person. For now, i'm happy enough to get my kicks reading up on the happenings here and elsewhere and watching videos posted by Robin{robzneed4speed} and others.

Ivan.
IvanP is offline   Reply With Quote