Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-14-2024, 03:33 PM   #1
cbohannon

Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
Default L/SA Dodge Aspen

79 Aspen L/SA
Built by Bevis Racecraft
318 ci (I believe Trumble did the engine work)
Stainless headers
Pro trans 3 speed
Weld Alumastar wheels
K&R wiring
Hoosier rear tires
Aeromotive fuel pump
Wilwood disc brakes

I purchased the car from an older woman whose husband passed away. It is currently located in Houston Texas. I do not know a ton about the car but I reached out to a respected class racer that knew the owner and he told me the car was raced in 2022, if not more recent than that. He also said it was a competitive car in L. My cell number is 502-417-0008, feel free to call or text with questions or inquiries. If you buy it before I go to Texas and bring the car back to my shop in Kentucky, I’m asking $22,000. Included in that price is a spare engine with the car! Once I get it back home and putting time into it, price goes up. I will be making the trip in the next couple of weeks. I can’t seem to get the pictures to load, so if you are interested, I can text these photos to you.

This is a nice, competitive stocker that is ready to go with a spare engine, and not going to break the bank!
cbohannon is offline   Reply With Quote