HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-28-2007, 11:36 AM   #1
John H186

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default '93 teal green Mustang LX Hatch for sale

I recently purchased a teal green 1993 Mustang LX for my wife to race but have since bought her a complete and running '91 red LX so this body is available. It was going to be made into a racecar and was a 4-cylinder car but now is just a roller. Here is what I have done so far:

1. The engine bay is stripped and painted gloss black.
2. There is no engine or trans.
3. I removed all the 4-cyl worn harness and was going to install a switch panel in it.
4. The firewall has patches made from where the heater core holes were.
5. The interior is stripped and I have removed all the bad harness in the dash as well as the heater and a/c components. The dash is back in the car and the door panels and seats are in as well but the car needs a rug.
6. The car is teal and the paint is in pretty good shape but the stock hood is black (this is the hood that came with the car).
7. The interior is all gray and the car has power windows and brakes.
8. The car still has the stock 7.5 rear in it and rolls on LX 8-hole rims.

This car is already stripped to be a racecar and most of the tedious work of stripping it is already done. If you are looking for a shell to get for a racecar, this car is perfect but if you are looking for a street car, this car will require some work and might not be worth it for you. I stripped it to use it for racecar purposes only.

I paid $600 for the car and have some spare parts to go with it. I also have some Weld Draglites that I will sell cheap if you wish to buy the car. Make me a reasonable offer. I am open to anything close to what I paid for it.

If you would like, you can call John at 732/910-2145.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by John H186; 08-28-2007 at 11:58 AM.
John H186 is offline   Reply With Quote