HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-04-2018, 08:42 PM   #171
Dave Noll

Liked 219 Times in 105 Posts
Default Re: racers beware

NO. And the court of public opinion is doing nothing to help it.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:51 PM   #172
nickh

Liked 235 Times in 97 Posts

Floyd guys name in new York is Guido..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd Staggs View Post
Time to inflict some pain on an obvious loser. I know a guy in New York.
Just sayin!
nickh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:24 PM   #173
JHeath

Liked 370 Times in 102 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Noll View Post
Public opinion has NOTHING to do with Mr Diehl's issues,if you take the money, provide the parts, very simple !
JHeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 12:28 AM   #174
Dave Gantz

Liked 226 Times in 118 Posts

Quote:
DITTO !!

He is still talking and hasn't gone underground !! This is a good thing.

Bill has stated over and again that he is having a health issue. HAS IT EVEN occurred to anyone that might be true? OR that all of the bad reviews you are finding ONLINE and giving up on a project car might point to financial distress? I'm sure I'll get reamed by the court of public opinion that I'm gullible, deceived whatever. I don't know Bills exact situation. THIS is not YB.

It seems like this has turned into a virtual lynching that the C.o.P.O. is giving Bill on here. The OP seems like a nice guy that just wants the parts.

Let them work it out.
How much did Diehl say he'd pay you to help him with his bs story? And WHY would you believe he'd pay you? Ha ha!
Note to self; don't buy anything from Dave Noll!
Dave Gantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 08:17 AM   #175
Floyd Staggs
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 95 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh View Post
Floyd guys name in new York is Guido..lol
Actually his name is Ritchie and he owns a asphalt company among other things. You have to have connections to be in that business.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:09 AM   #176
sst7250

Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

I hope Mr Noll is joking. Mr Diehl has done nothing but be less than honest since his first reply. When pressed he finally admitted he failed. Don't you find it curious that he accepted this money shortly after he did 18 days in jail. For defrauding his clients of monies paid, sure sounds familiar don't it.

The OP came on here and posted after trying unsuccessfully for a couple months to obtain parts or a refund. The person here willing to help pick up the stuff from Diehl has come on here and stated he has been lied to repeatedly. He has told one fabrication after another.

I cant believe ANYONE would take Diehls side. Those that do I have to question their ethics as well. All one has to do is read what's been put out there. This guy continues to lie and be deceitful in every post he makes. I guess the part of him saying it will he taken care of carries more weight with some than what the OP has been told and what his clients have had to say. Lets hope for the sake of the OP that Mr Diehl has some sort of epiphany or awakening and decides to make things right, but I would not be counting on that. But hopefully I'm wrong.
sst7250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 12:08 PM   #177
sox

Liked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Looks like Ole Bill is making threats over on Yellowbullet.
sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 05:35 AM   #178
james schaechter
VIP Member

Liked 1,212 Times in 249 Posts

Quote:
The public defender sure ain’t helping either. Consider the facts a public service announcement.

Bill Diehl said he would have the parts yesterday. He didn’t text so I reminded him. He said he would text me around 3 pm. Still nothing. I should count up the lies and broken promises that this guy made to me. I am just trying to facilitate the process and make it easier for this guy to make good on the deal he agreed to, and failed to follow through on. Every phone conversation and text every threat is to delay action against his illegal acts. Lots of people get sick and get in a bad spot. It doesn’t turn them all into criminals. Bill has been doing this to others for a long time. He just decided to do it to Racers now.
Too bad that Bill has done this. It makes him unhappy to have people ride him on line, but until he actually tells the truth and does what he was supposed to do he has every bit of this coming and more real legal action in my opinion.
I am not the court of public opinion, but a person dealing with him first hand.

Dave Noll, I understand your general feelings here, but specifically, you couldn’t be more wrong about Bill Diehl. People need to know to stay away from any business deals with this guy. If you want to buy something or loan him money, go right ahead.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:06 AM   #179
Bill Diehl

Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james schaechter View Post
The public defender sure ain’t helping either. Consider the facts a public service announcement.

Bill Diehl said he would have the parts yesterday. He didn’t text so I reminded him. He said he would text me around 3 pm. Still nothing. I should count up the lies and broken promises that this guy made to me. I am just trying to facilitate the process and make it easier for this guy to make good on the deal he agreed to, and failed to follow through on. Every phone conversation and text every threat is to delay action against his illegal acts. Lots of people get sick and get in a bad spot. It doesn’t turn them all into criminals. Bill has been doing this to others for a long time. He just decided to do it to Racers now.
Too bad that Bill has done this. It makes him unhappy to have people ride him on line, but until he actually tells the truth and does what he was supposed to do he has every bit of this coming and more real legal action in my opinion.
I am not the court of public opinion, but a person dealing with him first hand.

Dave Noll, I understand your general feelings here, but specifically, you couldn’t be more wrong about Bill Diehl. People need to know to stay away from any business deals with this guy. If you want to buy something or loan him money, go right ahead.
Sorry I did not get back with you,the owner came down to pick up the parts. Now, I will need to reimburse him. he has his block. and I owe you 2 sheets of tia for your efforts, as prommised

and yes.....I am sorry it took this long

Edit,, BTW I am busy trying to make everything right, I just stepped in to see the banter

Last edited by Bill Diehl; 04-11-2018 at 11:09 AM.
Bill Diehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:30 PM   #180
savoyracer

Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts
Talking Re: racers beware

Did that 18 day stint in the county jail, for "conversion of funds" have anything to do with your desire to "make things right" ??
savoyracer is offline   Reply With Quote