HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-05-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
cujo3116

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Super Gas race at TMP for 2012!

Hi everyone,

For 2012 my dad and I are running a Bracket race series booked in at Toronto Motorsport Park. It will consist of 10 races over 5 weekends paying out 100% of all tech card money that comes in.

For two of our weekends we plan to run a Super Gas Class on the saturday and Sunday. We are in the process of securing some sponsorship but essentially it would cost $80 to enter, round 2 winners would recieve $100, $50 round money with $700 to win and $300 to runner up guarenteed at 17 cars. Anymore then 17 we simply take the extra tech card money and split it between the winner and runner up!

We offer a Super Pro class that you ARE PERMITTED to run a throttle stop in. Tech card would be $50 with round 2 winner recieveing $70, $50 round money with $600 guarenteed to winner and $200 to runner up at 23 cars, with additional tech card money also going to winner and runner up.

Last year we had numbers in the 30's (in just out first 2 races) which paid out very well for everyone involved.

SO if your interested in running some Super Gas visit our website www.sportsmanracingseries.ca and check out some of the details please!

Andrew Stirk
cujo3116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #2
philip a harnden

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Super Gas race at TMP for 2012!

Hi andrew,
i will be up up to your super gas races this year!!!!
Phil harnden
philip a harnden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:56 AM   #3
cujo3116

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Great to hear Phil! We are hoping to draw from the western New York racers, some of whom havent been to TMP in along time or ever! Its a great facility and these races will be alot of fun!

The dates for the 4 super gas races will be June 30th and July 1st at Toronto motorsports park (Cayuga Dragway)

And September 15th and 16th, also at TMP.

For those looking to plan in advance the TNT 10.90 Super series will be running at Lancaster Friday June 29th, so for all the canadians heading to Lancaster, stop by on the way home for some more long weekend drag racing with us!

And for our american friends, follow the canadians north bound when the racing is done at Lancaster, they should be easy to spot, watch for the trailers parking and exiting near all the TIm Hortons....

Andrew
Old 01-24-2012, 01:59 AM   #4
cujo3116

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

For anyone who wants more info on the series or wants to be on our email list so they can stay up to date please message me your email and Ill add it to my list.

And for anyone wondering about marketing opportunities to put your product or service in front of the Southern Ontario or western New york racing community send me a message and Ill fire you back our marketing program for the 2012 season.

Outside of Phil and I lets hear who else is interested in running the Super Gas events? Dont be shy

Andrew