HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 12:22 PM   #1
EVIL CLOWN

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default T/S Div.1 Needs Help

Again they put them on the back burner and this time they ran the 10.5 race until complete as t/s waited from 430 until about 8 oclock and then went out on a dangerous track.On Sunday they call them to the lanes as it is starting to rain then after it pours they are the 1St ones back up besides for a couple of track dryer T/D cars .They need to take a look at this problem and get these cars on the track when its safe.How about a Rep. For this class
EVIL CLOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:11 PM   #2
blownhemi#1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: T/S Div.1 Needs Help

I believe your old rep appointed someone to his old position? Were you not aware of this?
blownhemi#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:00 AM   #3
1855sc

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Hello Mr. Evil Clown,

This is Ken Moses the NHRA DIV.1 TD/TS rep.
I am wondering where your TS/TD car was located for this event?
If you have a suggestion/complaint for these 2 particular classes my phone number is listed below, I would welcome your comments as long as you have a car running in the respective classes.

Ken Moses
TS/TD NHRA DIV.1 SRAC rep.

732-841-2479
1855sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:16 PM   #4
pentastarrail

Liked 14 Times in 5 Posts

Hi Clown,
How's it going?

This is MY opinion.
The problem is we don't get enough cars (either class) to make a full field (or sometimes barely). With that NHRA pushes us around (can't really blame them).

So really it's our division TD/TS entries that are causing the issue. Heck, look at the points, we only have MAYBE 15 guys in each class that REALLY chase the points, the rest are one shot wonders racing at their local track for something to do (which is a GOOD thing because at least it fills the field).
I've been to D2 and D3 races as you have, they are totally different. Even PDRA is cool.

Like I said, this is JUST MY OPINION. I have NO idea if this is NHRA D1's outlook (maybe NHRA D1 just hates bracket racing.....Joke).

If we had 40-45 cars every event trying to race I'm sure they would reconsider how they run us.

In all fairness, whenever I've had an issue NHRA D1 has always listened.

Frank Zeffiro
pentastarrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:33 PM   #5
EVIL CLOWN

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I spoke to a bunch of racers over the weekend and they realy were not that happy some talked to nhra. If you think that it was safe to send cars on that track for the 3rd qul.all i got to say is wow. I have never had to go to my rep. For anything at a race i just took care of it on my own . We spend a lot of money and time to do this and to watch a class that has nothibg to do with div.1 racing run its race as we sit .430 we are all ready then they said 6:15 how about 7:30 sad. O yea buy the way i did have a car in the race . And i dont espect you to try and do anything about it .its just the way it is for us.
EVIL CLOWN is offline   Reply With Quote