HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-25-2022, 04:48 PM   #1
bubski

Liked 186 Times in 63 Posts
Default Most Egregiously Enhanced or Under Rated Combo ???

Bubski's been away for a while and upon perusing this site has made a few conclusions !! 1. No one is happy . 2. there's a Sh&t ton of bickering about everything from DD's to AHFS , To enhancements !! Its about time to come clean Bubski believes !! You got a problem with a combo's HP and or aftermarket gifts ?? Come clean now !! state your facts , why is it a problem , give some examples of other cars in the SAME class that do not have the ENHANCEMENTS or the HP GIFTS !! All Bubski is asking is to air out your grievances about why your feeling like your taking it in the shorts and intelligently state your case !! Bubski could write a book on bogus combos for real !! However its time to come clean with what is effecting you as the RACER !! Lets here it instead of goin back and forth with innuendo !! Just state what's goin on with clear facts and let the racers know how you feel !! NHRA may look at this on occasion and pick up a few tidbits !! Merry Christmas !! Cheers !!
bubski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 05:01 PM   #2

Liked 926 Times in 240 Posts
Default Re: Most Egregiously Enhanced or Under Rated Combo ???

And Festivus is here on Classracer lol

1342 SS/GT
1347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 05:42 PM   #3
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts

Wow, thanks
What a gift.
A counseling session, brought to you by Stoshu Bubski..
We really need this, like we need...fruitcake
Old 12-25-2022, 07:07 PM   #4
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,625 Times in 1,291 Posts

Like I need a poinsettia in my garage …..
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 07:17 PM   #5
Tim H
VIP Member

Liked 430 Times in 142 Posts

Will "bubski" come clean with a real name ... doubtful.
Tim H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 07:35 PM   #6
Gary Parker

Liked 373 Times in 50 Posts

OK I will bite... Every car that runs the same class as me is under rated except MINE
Old 12-26-2022, 08:07 AM   #7
SSDA Hemi

Liked 428 Times in 66 Posts

Merry Christmas Bubski! Everyone is worried about WHO Bubski is?!

You dog runs away and someone shows up at your door with the lost creature. Do you demand ID or grab the animal joyfully and thank the stranger?

Let me put it another way....

Your parked at home depot and come out to find your pick-up sideswiped. An odd looking woman shows up in a tall skinny black hat carrying a broom and said she not only saw the person that did it, but took a pic of it happening and got the plate number in said pic! Do you chastises that stranger and demand their name or??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubski View Post
Bubski's been away for a while and upon perusing this site has made a few conclusions !! 1. No one is happy . 2. there's a Sh&t ton of bickering about everything from DD's to AHFS , Merry Christmas !! Cheers !!
I don't care WHO Bubski is, he's spot on again. I personally don't want to respond on here or even frequent here daily anymore after the argument started on what a muscle car actually was LMAO! The Hemi steering debacle for safety that "no one is going to do"? Last I heard a known chassis shop had about 5 cars lined up or done once they SAFELY found 20hp in the procedure!!!??!!

And about Bubskis question?! I dont have a problem with any combination. What I do have a problem with is everyone cheating the rules with "NHRA cant or WON'T check that"?! Blatant cheating among competitors and/or builders because they realize the lack of tech. There is no integrity in class racing anymore. Damn maybe I was just ignorant and there never was, don't know. I was reading up on Pro Stock engine tech and one of the past builders were discussing valve lightening and procedures they used. here is one of his posts and I'll keep anonymous as it may've been Bubski posting lol:

Quote:
"We had some hollow head stuff with different diameter rings inside to reinforce the face of the valve. I managed to get some down to 89.4 ish g (not legal wt, 90g min) that we ran testing and on dyno. There was no noticeable difference from my legal 90.2-90.4 stuff. I never could bring myself to run them at an event, as even though no one would know, i would. I know a few guys would have run them, hell one guy told me they won a few events with c25 in the tank when nhra couldnt tech the sr18 when it first came out."
Stock and SS need that kind of integrity. Damn the whole sport does. I do know just because you can cheat doesn't mean you should. I lost a lot of respect for some when their excuse was " everyone does" or "NHRA cant check (or doesn't check)".
I do believe if you posted your name not many would recognize or know you but I do agree and get what you're trying to do. If I see you at the track, introduce yourself and we'll talk about the good of the NHRA and the SV85B. Just don't ask me to lay a Hemi head on the Storm Vulcan and take a little off the intake side LMAO!
Merry Christmas Bubski
Old 12-26-2022, 09:04 AM   #8
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,791 Times in 1,524 Posts

So I "come clean?" on indexes and get the true issue dropped in my lap by Bubski? Christmas present for becoming a good boy on indexes?
Unlike indexes though, nothing will ever come of this.

World's greatest Under-Achiever!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 10:43 AM   #9
bubski

Liked 186 Times in 63 Posts

Bubski is sorely disappointed !! With the exception of 1 the "Class Racer Hive Mind " is fully engaged not to engage !! Cheers !!
bubski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 11:42 AM   #10
james schaechter
VIP Member

Liked 1,212 Times in 249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubski View Post
Bubski is sorely disappointed !! With the exception of 1 the "Class Racer Hive Mind " is fully engaged not to engage !! Cheers !!
I think Bubski should back away from the keyboard, build the car he thinks is the softest and beat AHFS into submission with it instead of pontificating on here . Show us how it is done Bubski!