Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge

Old 12-19-2015, 01:37 PM   #21
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,419 Times in 1,683 Posts
Default Re: Christians & Christmas under attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Screw the religion, treat these and any radical as criminals and use the full force of the military, FBI, CIA and police to track them down and terminate them with extreme prejudice.
Even if it means infiltrating mosques?
Old 12-19-2015, 02:06 PM   #22
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
I hope that I don't get tossed off of here for my rant!
Billy, If you'd take back all the bad things you've said about FFFords!!!, I think Ken would let you join the Double Secret Forum.
We'd value your opinions over there>>>
Old 12-19-2015, 02:37 PM   #23
jmcarter
VIP Member

Liked 2,665 Times in 851 Posts

Dont' do it Billy, they just play tag with Eddie over there LOL
jmcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 02:42 PM   #24
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Even if it means infiltrating mosques?
Churches, Cathedrals, Temples, Synagogues, & Mosques, nobody gets a pass if you commit criminal/terrorist acts. If you harbor these thugs, you are on the wrong end of the law.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 03:36 PM   #25
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Quote:
Churches, Cathedrals, Temples, Synagogues, & Mosques, nobody gets a pass if you commit criminal/terrorist acts. If you harbor these thugs, you are on the wrong end of the law.
This'll be easy..Most of us here know exactly where to start.
I take back one (1) and only one of the nasty things I said about you .
Old 12-19-2015, 04:02 PM   #26
Greg Reimer 7376
VIP Member

Liked 644 Times in 205 Posts
Cool Re: Christians & Christmas under attack

I really don't see how this whole terrorism thing can be blamed on all religions organized or otherwise.I don't see Catholics bombing school children,in fact, they are a rather peaceable bunch, although recipients of a Catholic education might differ with me in issues regarding their discipline. At least they left no doubt as to who was running the schools. i don't see Southern Baptists and Assembly of God laymen running around flying stolen aircraft into office buildings. Somewhere the whole idea of being religious gets a bad rap. Some people have a problem with religion, whether they fear losing control of their lives, or parting with money, or just admitting that they need more personal discipline in their lives. Others want to justify their rebellion against the whole subject by using an anti-religion stance as an excuse. Yes, there are things that should not happen in any situation,religious or secular. God gave Man a brain,common sense, and the Bible as a threefold tool to take you successfully through life, and the emphasis of a successful Christ honoring life should be a deep desire to love, serve, and care for others. It's a shame too many have faced martyrdom for doing just that. Rule of thumb when considering a possible church or religion: If it hates others, that's not it. If it demands blind allegiance to itself against all common sense or rationale, it's not it. If it's led by a strong willed egomaniac infatuated with material wealth(his at the expense of everybody else's),that's not it,either.
Jesus was the only person in history to openly declare Himself as the Way, the Truth,and the Life.He also openly proved it with the activities both on and after the cross. He then left us with His word and the spirit to guide us and lead us as we search for Him. Let us shake off the p/c attacks on the truth and deeply seek to follow Him, then all this religion stuff will fall into it's proper place. God bless all of you this year, and the years to come.

Last edited by Greg Reimer 7376; 12-19-2015 at 04:06 PM.
Greg Reimer 7376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 04:21 PM   #27
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
This'll be easy..Most of us here know exactly where to start.
I take back one (1) and only one of the nasty things I said about you .
You are a peach. And Westboro Baptist Church and it's members that dishonor our warriors as they are laid to rest warrants a pass?

Last edited by Eddies66; 12-19-2015 at 04:35 PM.
Old 12-19-2015, 04:33 PM   #28
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Reimer 7376 View Post
I really don't see how this whole terrorism thing can be blamed on all religions organized or otherwise.I don't see Catholics bombing school children,in fact, they are a rather peaceable bunch, although recipients of a Catholic education might differ with me in issues regarding their discipline. At least they left no doubt as to who was running the schools. i don't see Southern Baptists and Assembly of God laymen running around flying stolen aircraft into office buildings. Somewhere the whole idea of being religious gets a bad rap. Some people have a problem with religion, whether they fear losing control of their lives, or parting with money, or just admitting that they need more personal discipline in their lives. Others want to justify their rebellion against the whole subject by using an anti-religion stance as an excuse. Yes, there are things that should not happen in any situation,religious or secular. God gave Man a brain,common sense, and the Bible as a threefold tool to take you successfully through life, and the emphasis of a successful Christ honoring life should be a deep desire to love, serve, and care for others. It's a shame too many have faced martyrdom for doing just that. Rule of thumb when considering a possible church or religion: If it hates others, that's not it. If it demands blind allegiance to itself against all common sense or rationale, it's not it. If it's led by a strong willed egomaniac infatuated with material wealth(his at the expense of everybody else's),that's not it,either.
Jesus was the only person in history to openly declare Himself as the Way, the Truth,and the Life.He also openly proved it with the activities both on and after the cross. He then left us with His word and the spirit to guide us and lead us as we search for Him. Let us shake off the p/c attacks on the truth and deeply seek to follow Him, then all this religion stuff will fall into it's proper place. God bless all of you this year, and the years to come.
Luckily the Catholic Church has moved beyond the Crusades, Spanish Inquisition and of late the Irish blowing each other up. It is all about having a moral compass whether you have via the church, religion or your parents. I have had exposure to the Bible and the Tora and regardless what they both say, I know the difference between right and wrong. Greg you are my friend and I wish you the very best during this Holiday season. Bless you and your family.
Old 12-19-2015, 05:27 PM   #29
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Quote:
You are a peach. And Westboro Baptist Church and it's members that dishonor our warriors as they are laid to rest warrants a pass?
Not what I said...Of course you knew that..
Just said where to start...It's the numbers, dude...The numbers.
Old 12-19-2015, 06:05 PM   #30
Chuck Beach

Liked 59 Times in 13 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Chuck Beach

How did this topic get off topic? Ok, I know. Anyway the point I was trying to make is Christians are getting discriminated against while the quran is being forced on others. This is clearly coming from the horsesh_t house.