HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge

Old 07-19-2012, 01:39 PM   #51
treessavoy
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: If you like guns

Art,

First, let me go back to the link Jim Wahl posted. Within the first 5 minutes of the link the commentator says that the UN will be kicking down my door, taking my weapons and beating me; "....it's been done before...." he says.

Second, anyone that comes through my door without an invitation or without a warrant is dead and there have been a number of cases throughout the country where police were shot because the didn't identify themselves and home owner was not prosecuted, one in this county a year before I moved here.

Third, If what you say is true how would a game warden or cop know I have guns? Are they going house to house just looking? As far as the state is concerned I only have two guns and neither are hunting guns, so why would a game warden come to my house?

Fourth, There are not enough game wardens in this state to even cover one city of over 100,000 people.

Even if it becomes a law they will never get guns except from those that are too stupid to deny they have one or too dumb to hide them.

Police and the Federal Govt have been trying to get guns from criminals since Bonnie and Clyde and you can see how well that worked!

JimR
Old 07-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #52
art leong
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Jim you are still missing the point and looking backwards instead of forwards.
In the 1960's. In the southern district of New York, encompassing all of NYC and quite a few other counties. There were 2 game wardens. And hardly any place to hunt and only one fishing law in salt water. When I moved out of NYC in 2006 there were over 300 game wardens for the same area. And a bookful of laws pertaining to saltwater fishing.
As they create laws they need more people to enforce them. They then have more power.
The more power they have the more laws they pass.
Why is the NRA so adamant about gun control? Do we really need the right to own an AK 47 assault rifle? The only thing you hunt with that would have 2 legs and walk upright.
BUT. Once they get their foot in the door you will be using muzzle loaders. (till they ban them)
Everyone can say they are goiing to hide them. Sounds good. But what do you do if a disaster happens? And someone else finds them? You have a fire, the fireman finds a gun, turns you in. Some one breaks into your house. You shoot them (rightfully so) The cops come to your house, they arrest you. And you are facing mandatory five years.
This was similar to what the rules were when I lived in NYC. I could have bought a gun easily. To me it was not worth the risk.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:18 PM   #53
Kegracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

While the law and constitution should protect our rights, with half of the jerks we have in office, nothing is off the table. I can not see even the far left putting their career on the line with gun control or gun elimination? talks, this close to an election. However, they continue to do things that I can not believe...

The worst part of this, if it ever tries to take place, is how many innocent people will die, trying to take my guns?

I am sure they would try to use our own military and police against us... this would probably cause a civil war in itself. But, again, of those who would try to go take our guns, how many would be killed?

Some things are worth dying for... I will just keep stocking up on guns and ammo! At the end of the day, when this crazy world starts to come apart, those with guns will take what they need, from those without. Has been proven over and over in history.

Ken
Kegracing is offline   Reply With Quote