HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-28-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
Randy Hutchings

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 1981 Dodge Ram 150 SOLD SOLD SOLD

After the National Open in Mission BC on the weekend of July 23rd I will be selling my 81 Dodge Stock Eliminator Truck. Right now it has 6 runs on the freshened motor and trans. After that weekend it should have maybe a total of 12 to 15 runs on it. No junk on this truck. It was a frame off when I built it. Every nut, bolt and screw has been out of this truck and everything has been painted. It naturally fits in N/SA so you can run it in M,N &O. It has an ARL (formerly Lee Bros.) 360 engine, small valve NHRA rated at 250 hp with after market rods etc, too many parts to list on here and a Pro-Trans transmission. An 8" munsinger convertor with 40 runs on it. An 83/4 rearend with 3 gear sets set up with spools, 4:86, 5:13 & 5:38 and Strange Axles. An extra set of Centre LIne wheels and spare 904 trans. An 8 point rollbar with a Lexan back window. After 28 yrs of racing its time to call it quits. Serious inquiries only please. Asking price of $16000.00. I will send pictures upon request. You can mail me at (hemifan@hotmail.ca) or (hutchinc@shaw.ca) or call me at 403-274-7296 or Cell 403-333-6438
Randy Hutchings

Last edited by Randy Hutchings; 07-26-2011 at 08:27 AM. Reason: The Truck is Sold
Randy Hutchings is offline   Reply With Quote