HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-30-2007, 09:34 PM   #11
Paul Doyle

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Who is on the bump in Stock

Boomtown has the best seafood buffet. Superior Grill for mexican. Bears or Blind Tiger for cajun. Gator Grill is a nice quiet place for steaks or seafood.
Paul Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:03 PM   #12
Mark Tallent

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Re: Who is on the bump in Stock

Hey Jeff; Call me I left a message at Southland Dodge and I'm not sure if you got it or just don't converse with "Ford" Racers LOL, Call me at 661-317-5177 you said you had a pile of trailer wheels and I may need some.
Mark Tallent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:35 PM   #13
Sherrie Maloney

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wink Re: Who is on the bump in Stock

Thanks for all the suggestions on the good restaurants in Shreveport but unfortunately Adger, I guess dinner at the boats in Shreveport will have to wait. Kevin found out that SW Airlines flies to Indy and now I'm being transported across the canadian border. Delwin, if you're reading this...thanks for everything and I love you guys. Unsure when I'll return home cuz' one thing is for sure...my airline doesn't fly out of Canada.

Indy wasn't good to us (Kevin claims maybe it's his shoes or not eating at Taco Bell or many of the other superstitions that he has) so it's off to the boats in Canada and to Niagra Falls. I did realize after this race just how important it is to have friends at the races and I'm thankful that he has Mark, Lee, Shaun, McCormacks, Iaccona race team, Bob, Buggs and all the others.

Guess I better go co-pilot for a while 'cuz Kevin is laughing at a construction worker that had to dive off the road due to the tornado that his trailer stirred up. Guess if we didn't get him, Mark Faul probably did. (Sorry Dude) Yep, it's definitely an adventure traveling with two drag racers. Should probably write a book about it someday; I'm sure it would be a best seller.

PS Adger, I think the plan may be to head to Memphis and Dallas so Kevin said to tell you we will plan dinner then. He is still unsure whether to follow the IHRA circuit or head south.

Take care,
Sherrie
Sherrie Maloney is offline   Reply With Quote