HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-03-2007, 05:17 PM   #11
Angela Macy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Thanks Tim Sloan Racing Engines

How does that tie breaker work?? Just curious, obviously it's not a run off, since you're so sure he would win that, unless of course you're just that positive and confident of his abilities.

Michael designed our Macy Motorsports logo and we have gotten a lot of compliments about it - it's very cool! He also made a shirt for Scott with the logo, the Volare and our Coronet on it it's REALLY awesome. Anyone can print a decal, but Michael has a natural knack for designing. Anyone wanting to jazz up their ride should go see Michael.
Angela Macy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:43 PM   #12
Michael Beard
VIP Member

Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts

Thank ya ladies! Glad you liked everything.

This year, first tie-breaker goes to the driver with the better record in head-to-head matchups. If I recall, Scott has beaten Richard twice this year, right? If they're even against each other, it would go to win points, and Scott has 3 wins vs Richard's potential of 2. Done deal.

This weekend may have been a bummer, but you still figure *very* prominently in the World Championship chase. Keep up the intensity!

I may have to be happy with 6th - but at least I can still compete in the Summit Super Series and the Bracket Finals next year if I miss the Top 5!
Old 09-03-2007, 07:00 PM   #13
Angela Macy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Actually, every Ironman Scott has won this year he had to run Richard, so he beat him 3 times. Needless to stay, Scott needs to stay away from him from here on out

I'm scared to let Scott wear the new shirt, he's almost ruined his "I just wanna do wheelie's shirt' twice now.
Angela Macy is offline   Reply With Quote