HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Rigs/Equipment: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-20-2015, 05:52 PM   #1
FED 387
VIP Member

Liked 280 Times in 150 Posts
Default FOR SALE--24 foot Haul mark trailer

Regretfully selling my 24' Haul Mark trailer--- just no time to race any more-have not used it in 2 years-Bought it new it is a low mileage good condition not all worn out older trailer--- following items can go with it or I'll pull stuff out and adjust the price accordingly --please read the entire ad first and then consider what you will be getting for my asking price--- currently set up for a dragster however you can get motorcycles/roadsters/ small door cars/sports cars/snowmobiles whatever in it as it is---or reconfigure it to fit your needs-----225 inch RED fits in it nicely

White exterior--- no decals/stripes/lettering etc.- no need to repaint anything

2 roof vents --- one has a Maxx Air cover wired for roof top AC unit---have an older 13000 BTU RV AC unit needs to be installed

Generator door- with a 36 inch x 48 inch generator box NO generator installed---- BUT I have an ONAN BFG4 4000W RV generator.

48 inch side door with aluminum " original" Pit Pal shelf

torsion axles & electric brakes- this trailer rides smooth and sits low--- I would pull the drums and repack the bearings and check the brakes over too just to be safe-- this was last done 4 years ago

low mileage tires-- 225/70/15 INCH -- but I have aluminum rims to change over to 16 inch tires -you will need to buy some 16 inch tires if you plan to go with the 16 inchers

12 Volt winch with hand held control---had it rebuilt needs to be re- installed

30 gallon plastic water tank with 12V water pump

rear ramp door with spring assist to close

finished and insulated ceiling -- interior is painted all white

several 12 volt interior ceiling lights

several 120 volt fluorescent ceiling lights

several interior outlets & wired for 120 volts with circuit breaker box and plumbed for air

industrial work bench counter with under counter storage drawers

several wall cabinets with under cabinet fluorescent lights

2 Craftsman bottom tool boxes mounted underneath the work counter

Craftsman 9 drawer top & 6 drawer bottom tool boxes--- these are the better ones top box is 16 inches deep not the 12 inch version --Boxes are filled with complete set of CRAFTSMAN hand tools( wrenches & sockets/ratchets screwdrivers etc etc) both standard and metric--plus many misc tools you might need to do most any type of repairs --This is all in excellent condition !!!!

36 inch 2 speed Industrial fan with wheels

Gen- turi RV generator exhaust system

2 WHITE EZ -UP canopies 10 foot x 10 foot

2 White 72 x 24 inch plastic folding tables

120/12 Volt Loading/work lights at back door & 2 removable 120 Volt quartz lights mount on the side of trailer for night

2 5 gallon racing gas jugs white in color filled with VP C-25

Ratcheting tie down straps/extra floor plates for vehicle tie down

Radio with interior/exterior speakers

Good 12 volt battery to power the winch and lights

Small air compressor mounted in the generator box

2 heavy duty plastic sheets for the soft ground/ grassy areas so you don't sink in & you can put a floor jack on them and jack up a full body car and they will not break--they are approximately 6 foot x 4 foot and 3/8 inch thick not sure on the exact size---- but very heavy duty stuff--- Brian Browell used to sell them for $100 a sheet a few years back

12 V Electric tongue jack with light

Hardware for slick mounts you will need to install to fit your needs

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but ask and I'll try to answer your inquiries

The trailer will need to have a wash job and mild interior cleaning to look really sharp
It has some minor small dents on the front but no holes any where. Roof DOES NOT LEAK but probably should be resealed sometime.

I now live 60 miles North of Milwaukee Wisconsin--- The trailer is 135 miles or 3 hours away in Illinois near Lake Zurich, Illinois--- so I cannot run back & forth to take pics/do measurements etc.

I WILL NOT DELIVER IT---YOU WILL HAVE TO COME PICK IT UP---NOT INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR ANYTHING EITHER CASH ONLY PLEASE----NO PAYPAL ETC. The trailer is FOR SALE NOT ON SALE

$6500 for everything includes the AC AND GENERATOR--

Please Email me at rull062891@yahoo.com for more info phone # etc--- I Can get pictures BUT NOT UNTIL JULY 11 at the earliest--FED 387

Last edited by FED 387; 06-20-2015 at 05:55 PM. Reason: adding info on brakes
FED 387 is offline   Reply With Quote