HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster

Old 09-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
Race2Win

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Fund for Glenn Kreider Region 3 RFC Chaplain

Glenn Kreider is our NHRA Division 3 Racer's For Christ Sportsman Chaplain. He is relentless in supporting everyone of us and meeting all our needs. I want to now help him with his need and show him our support. Glenn has been diagnosed with cataracts in both his eyes and is set up to have his first surgery done in October. Unfortunately, his love for Christ and to be our Shepard does not include having a lot of health insurance opportunities. I am in hopes our racing family can fully lift this financial burden from him. It is our goal to raise the entire amount of $3700. Let's show him how much he means to us by assisting him with this medical expense. Thanks in advance for your donations.

I have set up an account through gofundme.com.
The URL link is below for your convenience in making a donation.

http://www.gofundme.com/4ad9zg

Janice Snyder Swan
Old 09-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #2
Race2Win

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Fund for Glenn Kreider Region 3 RFC Chaplain

The racing family is awesome. We have now reached 87% of our goal. All transactions initiated through GoFundMe are securely encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. A small security indicator, usually a lock icon or green bar, will appear in the web browser you’re using to verify the security of the transaction once you select the Donate button. If you prefer to use Paypal you can send to my email address janicelswan@aol.com and I will update the goal manually. Thanks for all the support and good luck this weekend wherever you are racing.

Janice
Old 09-20-2013, 02:44 PM   #3
Race2Win

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Fund for Glenn Kreider Region 3 RFC Chaplain

A BIG THANK YOU to all for reaching over 100% our goal. Glenn wanted to be sure you all know how much he appreciates the support!!!