HOME MAGAZINE FORUM RULES SPONSORS CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Buckeye Stock/Super Stock Drag Racing Series

Old 07-17-2019, 03:50 PM   #1
Ross Family Racing

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default Buckeye S/SS @ Quaker City July 20th.

Well, the weatherman says it's gonna be a scorcher. I know it's easier to stay home with the a/c but think of all the fun you'll miss if you don't come racing this weekend.
Saturday July 20th at Quaker City Motorsports Park is the next stop on the Buckeye S/SS Series tour. Gates will open at 8:00 am. Juniors and Teen Championship Racing will be in the morning. Big car time trials will begin around 12:00 noon. I'd try to be there by noon to get parked, teched and ready for our first Qualifier.
Jim Nichols - Mid Ohio Paving Dial for Dollars will be our first hit as usual. Make sure to write your dial in for the first qualifier and the closest to the dial gets the $100 cash.
Also, we will qualify based on reaction time. VP Racing Fuels will award a $50 certificate to the #1 Qualifier for the purchase of VP Racing Fuel.
Parsons & Myers Racing Engines of Dayton pays the Best First Round LOSING package a cool $100. Even if you lose you may not go home empty handed.
The KB Trailers Bounty Hunter Program pays $100 to the racer that defeats the competitor with the bounty placed on them. Since we did not get to complete eliminations at the last race to determine a winner, we needed to change whom we placed the bounty on. This week we will use the racer that won the last KB Trailers Bounty Hunter Award. That racer is Jeff Jones driving the "Hemi Headache" '65 Plymouth. If nobody beats Jeff in eliminations, he will then receive the $100.
We will also be doing refunds this weekend from the washed out April 27th event at National Trail. You still have to pay the entry at the gate at Quaker City Motorsports Park ( $125 -- $25 for the track and $100 for the Buckeye S/SS). See me at my trailer for your refund. We will also do refunds at the Dragway 42 events the same way for those who cannot make this race.
Come race with us for the chance to win the $1000 and qualify for the Buckeye S/SS Championship Runoff (winner and runner up qualify. Must run three events.). Runner up is $300 and round money of $50 starts the third round.
If you have questions please call 740-359-5877 (cell).
See you there,
Jeff Ross & Nitro Joe Jackson
Ross Family Racing is offline   Reply With Quote