HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge

Old 11-14-2016, 12:32 PM   #1
Dan Bennett

Liked 338 Times in 73 Posts
Default White House Drag Racing Connection?

I'm surprised that I haven't seen this mentioned at any of my usual stops on the web.

The NY Times ran an article a couple of days ago about Trump's possible short list for cabinet appointments.

Along with Sarah Palin and four other names, Forrest Lucas is listed as being in the running for Interior Secretary.

In the article, the Times described the position: "The Interior Department manages the nation’s public lands and waters. The next secretary will decide the fate of Obama-era rules that stop public land development; curb the exploration of oil, coal and gas; and promote wind and solar power on public lands."

So it's not directly related but having someone in the inner circle who knows and supports us would have to be a good thing.
Dan Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 12:49 PM   #2
Bobby DiDomenico

Liked 82 Times in 44 Posts
Default Re: White House Drag Racing Connection?

It has been mentioned on the web as one of many reasons the Lucas Top Fuel team was ended at Pomona, that Forrest and Morgan Lucas would be preoccupied with Lucas Oil corporate and other business.
Bobby DiDomenico is offline   Reply With Quote