HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 11-07-2014, 09:35 PM   #91
JOHN WOJ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Re: WA Lee 1969 Chevelle Wagon

Jamie I am still in the same town. It's been I while. Normally we run in to each other somewhere, unexpectedly.I haven't done much of this type of chatting,I'm more for talking on the phone or face to face.But I got to get with the times.And when Mike who has my old wagon told me about the pics. of your dad.I had to check them out.I loved the video of the sports nationals final round I never seen it before. I got to thank who ever posted that.Talk to ya later.
JOHN WOJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 09:42 PM   #92
JOHN WOJ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: WA Lee 1969 Chevelle Wagon

Maybe the top one JIM but I don't ever remember having an axle out at LVD
JOHN WOJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 05:39 PM   #93
dond409

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I arrived late to this thread. I can't believe all this about WA. I met Willie in 1977. The year he won stock in Div. 1. I was looking for someone to build a motor for my 67 Camaro G/SA car. So he got the nod. I also went to Gainesville in 78 with WA. I also drove the 63 wagon through Virginia at night towing the Chevelle on a open trailer. Went through tear down at Gainesville too. I also called Tom the previous owner when I found out the car was for sale. He had already sold it to the guy in Canada. He bought the car to ESTA for the stock, superstock event in late September. I couldn't believe it when I saw it come in the gate. I talked to Tom for what had to be an hour about the car. Jamie do you remember a guy coming to your house that drove a blue Ford Van back in the late 70's? That was me!!
dond409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 08:23 PM   #94
J.A.Lee

Liked 9 Times in 2 Posts

[QUOTE=dond409;452374]I arrived late to this thread. I can't believe all this about WA. I met Willie in 1977. The year he won stock in Div. 1. I was looking for someone to build a motor for my 67 Camaro G/SA car. So he got the nod. I also went to Gainesville in 78 with WA. I also drove the 63 wagon through Virginia at night towing the Chevelle on a open trailer. Went through tear down at Gainesville too. I also called Tom the previous owner when I found out the car was for sale. He had already sold it to the guy in Canada. He bought the car to ESTA for the stock, superstock event in late September. I couldn't believe it when I saw it come in the gate. I talked to Tom for what had to be an hour about the car. Jamie do you remember a guy coming to your house that drove a blue Ford Van back in the late 70's? That was me!![/QUOTE

I'm not sure I was about 6 then..I remember more a little later on..lol... It's wonderful to see all this stuff years later...I'm happy to have come across it and all of you. Junior...we shall see when we run into to each other again..I still need a boat out to the eagle nest
J.A.Lee is offline   Reply With Quote