HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-15-2021, 02:23 PM   #81
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,840 Times in 1,535 Posts
Default Re: Those TRUMP haters and Afghanistan …

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrayJo View Post
and that growing list of conservative antivax talking heads who are now dead.
just where can I find this list?
inquiring minds want to know.

Reality, what a concept!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 02:47 PM   #82
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Immigration Medical Examinations.

Release Date

09/14/2021

Your politics, your religious exemptions, your location driven tribal instincts....covid don't care. Protect yourself. Just ask Matt Hagan (that is one healthy dude) and that growing list of conservative antivax talking heads who are now dead.
About time. Does this include illegals or just those fortunate enough to have escaped Afghanistan?

We lost a neighbor and friend august 26. His wife said 1 week after receiving the " vaccine " his cancer treatment drugs quit working. His death was not listed as covid related.

We were driving through Wyoming last week. A radio station just out of New Castle reported 50% of new covid cases were of "vaccinated " people. CDC web site shows 40% of Wyoming residents are fully vaccinated. If thats the case your chances of getting covid in Wyoming are higher if you are vaccinated than if you are not vaccinated.

I'm neither pro or anti jab. Just passing on some information.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:59 PM   #83
Jeff Stout
VIP Member

Liked 665 Times in 262 Posts

My sister and brother in law have the Mederna vaccine and last Thursday they both tested positive. The brother in law is now hospitalized
Jeff Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 09:00 AM   #84
Fireofficer74

Liked 39 Times in 27 Posts

WOW, I feel like I am listening to OAN, Newsmax or fox.

I heard, someone told me etc.....
Fireofficer74 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 01:35 PM   #85
Adger Smith
VIP Member

Liked 684 Times in 266 Posts

My 69 year old relative was in good health and after her kids hounded her into taking the jab out of no where she came down with type 2 diabetes.
Not enough research was put into this Covid. Too much politics and rush to make money. IMHO
Old 09-16-2021, 01:42 PM   #86
BrayJo

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
just where can I find this list?
inquiring minds want to know.

At least 7 conservative radio hosts and anti-mask advocates have died from COVID-19 after bashing the vaccines

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...ycsrp_catchall

Here's the thing. They didn't have to die, but hey, they made their choice. The problem is without vaccination, without masks, covid don't care. It will continue to spread, and when it spreads, it replicates, and when it replicates, it mutates and increases the odds of one continuing game of variant whack-o-mo.
BrayJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 02:03 PM   #87
BrayJo

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
About time. Does this include illegals or just those fortunate enough to have escaped Afghanistan?

We lost a neighbor and friend august 26. His wife said 1 week after receiving the " vaccine " his cancer treatment drugs quit working. His death was not listed as covid related.

We were driving through Wyoming last week. A radio station just out of New Castle reported 50% of new covid cases were of "vaccinated " people. CDC web site shows 40% of Wyoming residents are fully vaccinated. If thats the case your chances of getting covid in Wyoming are higher if you are vaccinated than if you are not vaccinated.

I'm neither pro or anti jab. Just passing on some information.

The thing is the vaccination does not absolutely immune one from catching covid. I think every type of shot had a effective percentage rate and none of them were 100%. This delta variant is more transmittable. What it will do is increase your odds dramatically from getting real sick, or having to be hospitalized, or dying. Are there going to be cases where someone fully vaccinated will die? Yes.

HERE

From the Casper Star Tribune:

Quote:
COVID-19 infections, too, had plummeted since the winter surge. But cases and hospitalizations are surging again as unvaccinated residents develop severe illness from the virus. On Monday, 217 people were hospitalized for COVID-19 in Wyoming. The state health department is not releasing the vaccine status of each hospitalized patient but has said roughly 95% of recent hospitalizations have been among the unvaccinated.
BrayJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 09-16-2021, 04:35 PM   #88
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,840 Times in 1,535 Posts

Just for curiosities sake, I googled "liberal radio talk show hosts who have died from covid". You should try it. Not one liberal radio talk show host has apparently died from covid BUT all of the conservative names on your list popped right up! Incredible! What are the odds? Could the lamestream media be intentionally leaving out a few names? Naahhh!
Ya know, here's another way of "spinning" this, why don't you encourage us conservatives not getting vaccinated and not wearing masks and we'll all eventually die from the damned stuff!

Reality, what a concept!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 05:44 PM   #89
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
The thing is the vaccination does not absolutely immune one from catching covid. I think every type of shot had a effective percentage rate and none of them were 100%. This delta variant is more transmittable. What it will do is increase your odds dramatically from getting real sick, or having to be hospitalized, or dying. Are there going to be cases where someone fully vaccinated will die? Yes.

HERE

From the Casper Star Tribune:
Polio, smallpox, measels, Diphtheria, whooping cough, ect were all eradicated thanks to a vaccine. What they're "selling" as a vaccine is more like a therapeutic as you describe it, which is fine. However, being vaccinated does not prevent you from being contagious and spreading the covid to others.
Old 09-16-2021, 09:32 PM   #90
Randy Wells

Liked 990 Times in 302 Posts

So Chuckie Schumer, stood up on the floor, and his biggest concern right now is fake vacine cards coming across the border, LMAO, you Biden liberals must really be proud of these commie clowns. 13 people at work tested positive, remote camp Alpine Alaska, the host was vaccinated, 2 of my friends tested positive, not vaccinated, they are sitting in a hotel room in Anchorage, 10 day Quarantine, both doing fine. Both in early 60s, but they work for a living and in good health. Another person I know shared a office with a person that tested positive, he had covid last December and not vacinated, he tested negative. Conoco is talking about shutting the project down.
I am going to retire I am done with this silly BS.
Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; 09-16-2021 at 10:23 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote