HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Parts: Classifieds

Old 05-20-2019, 11:54 PM   #1
Duane Eiskant II

Liked 53 Times in 31 Posts
Default Misc ford parts

—-QA1 HD601S double adjustable struts for a Fox body. Used less then 15 runs while I was having my set rebuilt/valved and needed to make the 50th annual NHRA gatornationals. Paid $321/ea for them so $642 for the set. Selling at a loss since I do not need 2 sets for $400 OBO plus shipping unless, you can pick up local in the Washington DC area or I can deliver to most NHRA division 1 races and most east coast NHRA national events. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WOTH THESE STRUTS. Had to have them for the gatornationals since mine didn’t make it back in time.

—-MSD F/E ford (362, 390, 427, 428) pro billet distributor. Put a different distributor in a customers car when he went to a efi set up so it works and has nothing wrong with it. Iron gear not bronze. $225 OBO can deliver to most D1 some D2 divisionals and most east coast nationals.

—-MSD 7al2 with pro power triangle coil. Upgraded to the 7al3 and have 2 of them so I don’t need the 7al2. $300 OBO can deliver to most D1 some D2 divisionals and most east coast nationals.