HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-11-2018, 02:19 PM   #181

Liked 117 Times in 50 Posts
Default Re: racers beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Diehl View Post
Sorry I did not get back with you,the owner came down to pick up the parts. Now, I will need to reimburse him. he has his block. and I owe you 2 sheets of tia for your efforts, as prommised

and yes.....I am sorry it took this long

Edit,, BTW I am busy trying to make everything right, I just stepped in to see the banter
He can't even SPELL the word "promise"...
6130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 09:37 PM   #182

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello everyone. As Bill posted so quickly, I do have my parts. But I do want to make it clear I had to pay for them twice. The machine shop has been waiting 10 months for his money, so he was happy to see me show up and pay the bill. Now Bill, don't pat yourself on the back yet, your not the good guy here yet. I'm now out a lot more money, and you haven't done anything yet. On Wednesday, you said you would send me a check today, haven't heard a word from you. Guess you haven't changed your ways. Just more lies. Thanks everyone for all your posts, and maybe someday I'll be able to report I received my money.
5939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:35 AM   #183
james schaechter
VIP Member

Liked 1,212 Times in 249 Posts

Plus Dave literally drove from Minnesota to Georgia and back to get this done. That is a considerable amount of time, aggravation and gas money. Other than steal money and lie to people, Bill has yet to come through with his promises here. I agree, a post saying that Bill actually sent green money would be a welcome end, but so far, the guy just continues to lie and steal. I hope if Bill decides to make good on one promise, it is to send the money related to this transaction. He might think that people will forget, but I will personally make time to keep the awareness alive in an effort to protect others if he doesn’t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5939 View Post
Hello everyone. As Bill posted so quickly, I do have my parts. But I do want to make it clear I had to pay for them twice. The machine shop has been waiting 10 months for his money, so he was happy to see me show up and pay the bill. Now Bill, don't pat yourself on the back yet, your not the good guy here yet. I'm now out a lot more money, and you haven't done anything yet. On Wednesday, you said you would send me a check today, haven't heard a word from you. Guess you haven't changed your ways. Just more lies. Thanks everyone for all your posts, and maybe someday I'll be able to report I received my money.

Last edited by james schaechter; 04-14-2018 at 06:38 AM.
james schaechter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:26 AM   #184
Floyd Staggs
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 95 Posts

I think you can kiss that money goodbye. Flakes and cheats don't change.
Old 04-15-2018, 10:20 AM   #185
Bill Diehl

Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james schaechter View Post
Plus Dave literally drove from Minnesota to Georgia and back to get this done. That is a considerable amount of time, aggravation and gas money. Other than steal money and lie to people, Bill has yet to come through with his promises here. I agree, a post saying that Bill actually sent green money would be a welcome end, but so far, the guy just continues to lie and steal. I hope if Bill decides to make good on one promise, it is to send the money related to this transaction. He might think that people will forget, but I will personally make time to keep the awareness alive in an effort to protect others if he doesn’t.
Let me correct the record here...but before I do that How come you have not called me back about the 2 sheets of Tia I prommised you? I left a detailed voice message on your phone that you can swing by my job site and pick them up and that was well before the latest addition to the bash Bill thread.... but you have yet to call me back?

As for the parts...Dave did not pay for them twice..... he has 13,000 worth of parts that he paid 4600 for. and no mention of the extra items I thru in for FREE because of the hassle. While it is true he did pay the machine shop bill 2100, I will reimburse him that money.

There is no doubt I did not handle this properly, but it is what it is, there is no need to keep piling on
Old 04-15-2018, 10:56 AM   #186
Floyd Staggs
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 95 Posts

Sure there is a reason to keep piling on. This situation took forever to get to this point and the OP will probably be an old man, if even still alive, before you ever square this away. If ever.
Old 04-15-2018, 04:54 PM   #187
David Lee
VIP Member

Liked 250 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Let me correct the record here...but before I do that How come you have not called me back about the 2 sheets of Tia I prommised you? I left a detailed voice message on your phone that you can swing by my job site and pick them up and that was well before the latest addition to the bash Bill thread.... but you have yet to call me back?

As for the parts...Dave did not pay for them twice..... he has 13,000 worth of parts that he paid 4600 for. and no mention of the extra items I thru in for FREE because of the hassle. While it is true he did pay the machine shop bill 2100, I will reimburse him that money.

There is no doubt I did not handle this properly, but it is what it is, there is no need to keep piling on
your morality is so screwed up, how dare you even say anything like this. I hope he still presses charges on you and has your sorry backside in a cage for longer than 18 days. You are a real threat to society.
David Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 09:53 PM   #188
james schaechter
VIP Member

Liked 1,212 Times in 249 Posts

Bill, I will call you after I get confirmation that you paid the money you owe to Dave. Hell, I will buy you a beer.

Quote:

Old 04-16-2018, 08:58 AM   #189
Rich Wallin

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Great News for #5939 ..... my assumption I will not be so lucky ....
Rich Wallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:19 PM   #190
savoyracer

Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Wallin View Post
Great News for #5939 ..... my assumption I will not be so lucky ....
did he get you also?
savoyracer is offline   Reply With Quote