HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Parts: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
Chris "drooze" Wertman
VIP Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Really Stupid Bracket Car ? 10.90 Car....

I dono....what the HE!@# To do with this thing.

Was a "prostreet" stupid Ive got time on my hands and cant pass up a good deal thing......

Mild steel 14 pt. I think it was a Jegs Kit.

1977 TR7 With Title...was RUSTFREE, yes TOTALLY Rust Free Virgin body....hard to believe if you know these but well Ive got pics of every inch naked.

Engine compartment is B/C and good entire car was stipped to bare metal and, done and redone a couple time, cage should cert with a few weld corrections no issuse.

WAS/Is Setup for Big Mopar and 727....Have motorplates somewhere, was together then apart for paint, then apart.....then half back together now apart and stripped.....tinwork is gone.....was junk. Car was a suicide machine, 90 in wheelbase with all iron 440 upfront at about 800 hp.....yeah.... so it was going to go back together with a 5.7...... I paid nothing for it complete sort of.....but did a LOT of work all down to bare metal and etching primer (things probably got $400 in GOOD etching primer on it

Wheelwells stretched in STEEL with curves from a donor car....very very nice work butt welded.

It was set up for a ford 9 in and 4 link and wheel bars that was sold about 6 months ago.

I sold it to someone 9 months ago and I cannot get a hold of them any longer, it was supposed to be out of here within the month and they assured me it would be , if they come from California looking for it or get a new phone that works and call me Ill give em their money back.

$1200 ? Body, Shell, All fastners/brackets, and 4 lug with new front runners. Have GOOD and Marginal front bumpers ALL Glass, and spare windshield, ALL window mechanishm door latches etc...all good......

I need to clear some room....lots of room.

I dono what you could do with it , be creative.....It has a skim coat of putty in places that will need blocked but its one straight piece.

Has taillights, 2 sets headlights, some interior components, Car is fine for someone 5'10 , 6'1 with a skulljug is pushing it unless you want to play layback.

Comes with a Kirkey surround seat that will do that (for me I have no use for it and its taking up space.

IF you do anything other than a 6 cyl this thing will need BIG downforce in the back......I was going to 36in with big boards on it to make me feel better.

The pic in Primer is pretty much exactly as it sits now.

Call 330-808-8487

LAST Pic is JUST what it was setup for NOT Included....Long gone.....

Call 330-808-8487
Chris "Drooze" Wertman 3132 (F/SA 2009 Challenger Drag Pak #24 with a best of 10.59)
Chris "drooze" Wertman is offline   Reply With Quote