HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Carolina Class Racers Association
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-14-2011, 08:23 AM   #1
Tilley2007

Default Congrats to Danny Waters Jr & Michael Beard

Danny Waters Jr. was the winner of the first CCRA race of the season with Michael Beard taking the ruuner up spot!!!! Great job to both drivers!!! We had a great field of cars with 35 entries and 33 making the first round call!!! Thanks to Jim Turner and Piedmont Dragway for hosting the first CCRA race of the 2011 season. Kevin Shipmon deserves a special thanks for going above and beyond to make this a great day of racing. Thanks to everyone that came out to support the CCRA. The next CCRA race will be April 3 at Fayetteville Motorsports Park. This will be a 1/4 mile race. I'll have the gate times posted shortly. I'll do my best to have the points and membership list posted tonight. Thanks again for all of your support.

Scott Tilley
Old 03-14-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
Tilley2007

Default Re: Congrats to Danny Waters Jr & Michael Beard

Hopefully we will this kind of participation all year long. I'll be doing a membership drive at Fayetteville this weekend at the Warren Race Engines combo race. Also, as long as you become a member before the end of the second CCRA race, the first race points you earned will count. Even if you don't plan on "chasing" the points, becoming a member greatly helps with supporting class racing. It will also help in trying to get sponsorship for the CCRA series. The more members and participation that we show, the easier it is to show business' how it will benefit them. Thanks for all of your help!!!!

Scott Tilley