HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > Carolina Class Racers Association

Old 10-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #1
Tracy Robbins

Liked 17 Times in 9 Posts
Talking Season Finale - 2 Races 1 Day

Okay gang...this is the last race of the season and we're going to make up the rained out race from September. The plan is to run two complete races on Saturday November 13th. There will be two seperate entry fees of $75 each for car and driver. If you only want to run one race just pay for the first one. As usual this money will go back to a 100 % payback. There will only be one other class as I understand it which will be Top ET. They are having their Big Al's Big Money top et iron man race along w/ the stock/superstock combo.
They will start time runs w/ s/ss first in the rotation, that way we finish the first race a little sooner. After the first race is completed anyone wanting a time run will be given one run and then we will start the second race. Since we do not have buy backs and the ET race will, we should finish both races close to the same time as the ET.
A lot of folks I talked to voted for this type of season ending race only if the gate times were changed. Good news...gates will open at 8 a.m. and time runs begin at 11 a.m. If something comes up to where we cannot get the second race in (i.e. rain delays, cold, dew, etc...) we will base our year end points on the best 5 out of 6 races. If both are completed points will be based on the best 5 out of 7. If both are rained out we will see if Roxboro has time available on their calendar to reschedule. If not we will base points on the 5 completed races total points.
As far as I know we only had two sponsors for the year end fund this year and I want to thank Jim Reynolds at Ace Rug Cleaning and Danny Stanton at Stanton Construction for their $200 (each) donation. If anyone else sent a check to Roxboro for CCRA, please let me know.
It's been another fun season and I hope to see a good turnout on November 13th!
Old 10-28-2010, 04:20 AM   #2
KingReptile

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Season Finale - 2 Races 1 Day

Any Stock or Super Stock car can race ???
KingReptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:33 AM   #3
Tracy Robbins

Liked 17 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Season Finale - 2 Races 1 Day

Yes, IHRA or NHRA classed stock or super stockers.