HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-22-2017, 08:53 PM   #1
barnca2010

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Wheelz up radio carz 4 kidz

SO we are now at 27 days until the 1st Annual WHEELZ UP RADIO CARZ 4 KIDZ Show on the grounds of the State House in Concord NH on Thursday July 20th.. This is our kick off to the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series event at New England Dragway.. All of us at WUR hope that you can make it.. We will have pizza and drinks for sale. And raffle tickets for sale for a 100.00 gift certificate to ATI Performance Products. We are very proud to have ATI on board with us for this event. All money raised will be donated to YMCA Camp Spualding in Concord NH. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here or via email wheelzupradio@outlook.com
Thank you from the entire WHEELZ UP RADIO team!!

https://www.facebook.com/WHEELZUPRADIO
barnca2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:09 PM   #2
barnca2010

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Wheelz up radio carz 4 kidz

So as they say. No rest for the wicked. i said i was going to take a few weeks off after the Live Show at Englishtown. But, nope not going to do it.. I have all my permits in place. Vendors lined up for Pizza and soda for the Kids to sell. Some CARZ are locked in. So on Thursday July 20th it all kicks off. We have a ton of great companies that have lent there support to our event. First up and number 1 on the list is ATI performance Products. JC and everyone has been a huge support of this event and came on as our Presenting Sponsor the the 1st Annual CARZ 4 KIDZ Car Show. The hardest thing ended up being the easiest thing to do. The State of NH didnt even hesitate when I presented y idea of doing this on the Grounds of the State House. The City of Concord Police Dept also was right on top of things when I asked about taking 10 parking spots in front of the Capitol. Checkmate Pizza of Concord NH was very receptive of our idea and stepped up with 10 pizza donations for the kids to sell. And today I spoke with Michelle EPaul of Coca Cola Bottling in Belmont NH and she approved our request for cases of soda for the kids from YMCA Camp Spaulding to sell. And again, any money raised and I mean ANY. Will be donated to the YMCA Camp Spaulding to help send kids to Camp. So all we need now is your support. Come on out, check out the CARZ. Buy some pizza and soda. Support a great cause. And be sure to thank our great partners who helped make this possible. Oh and just to ad one other thing. I have had the chance to Speak with Governor Sununu. And if his schedule works out. He has told me he will be sure to stop in and say hello to everyone.
So with all of that being said.
Thank You one and all.. Lets send some kids to Camp!!

https://www.facebook.com/WHEELZUPRADIO
barnca2010 is offline   Reply With Quote