Old 03-12-2019, 08:47 PM   #21
TOSTO RACING

Liked 471 Times in 136 Posts
Default Re: AH index's

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Perrone View Post
It’s easy to stroke a check for HP?
Stop stroking yourself on this site.
You build a nice car .. but it don’t build anything that is a player.
So continue to not qualify at Indy and cry
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing that don’t work
Your good at it
Yes hp is just a phone call away !
Ive stroked a check before for a motor , nothing wrong with that , but not as much fun as building cars with family !

Lol I have qualified at indy lol

But it don't build anything that is a player ? Lol

I'm not an it my name is Tim lol

I guess you don't understand what I'm trying to say and thats fine , what you write is hard for me to understand too! My 8 year old has better grammar !

All I am trying to say is the 1000 ft racing is a joke! And some of the hp factors as well , and really every race except indy is a joke as far as heads up . If the AHFS was better it would be for better racing and not so much lifting , yeh people are still gonna cry and try and beat the system . I don't know the answer , but something needs to be fixed that's all. In the meantime I'll have fun racing my slow junk !

Last edited by TOSTO RACING; 03-15-2019 at 06:24 PM.
TOSTO RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 09:17 PM   #22
Tuki

Liked 24 Times in 7 Posts

[QUOTE=TOSTO RACING;584583]Yes hp is just a phone call away !
Ive stroked a check before for a motor , nothing wrong with that , but not as much fun as building cars with family !

I guess you don't understand what I'm trying to say and thats fine , what you write is hard for me to understand too! My 8 year old has better grammar !

All I am trying to say is the 1000 ft racing is a joke! And some of the hp factors as well , and really every race , but indy is a joke as far as heads up . If the AHFS was better it would be for better racing and not so much lifting , yeh people are still gonna cry and try and beat the system . I don't know the answer , but something needs to be fixed that's all. In the meantime I'll have fun racing

I’m pretty new to the stock game...with that said Im not too into the game.but from what I’ve seen you almost have to play it in stock..I agree tho I think if they put the Ahfs back on at Indy for a while it would fix a few combos..if you want the trophy then take your licks(hp) and don’t lift..there’s a few combos that come to Indy and kill cause they will never get hit ever as long as the Ahfs is not in place there
Tuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 09:31 PM   #23
Spyphish

Liked 662 Times in 174 Posts

Lift in AH? you must be kidding............... Who cares about an index? Those were white card files in high school in 1968..........
Big Joe told me " Two types: Those who have Hemi's and those that want them". I personally hate mine. Phish
Spyphish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:18 PM   #24
James Perrone
VIP Member

Liked 1,606 Times in 376 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOSTO RACING View Post
Yes hp is just a phone call away !

ll I am trying to say is the 1000 ft racing is a joke! And some of the hp factors as well , and really every race , but indy is a joke as far as heads up . If the AHFS was better it would be for better racing and not so much lifting , yeh people are still gonna cry and try and beat the system . I don't know the answer , but something needs to be fixed that's all. In the meantime I'll have fun racing my slow junk !
Stick with PINKS.
It’s a lot easier
Keep stroking that keyboard
It’s easier. Player
Old 03-12-2019, 10:46 PM   #25
TOSTO RACING

Liked 471 Times in 136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Perrone View Post
Stick with PINKS.
It’s a lot easier
Keep stroking that keyboard
It’s easier. Player
PINKS was one of the best experiences of my life ! Wouldn't change anything about it !

No keyboard stroking here, you have more posts on this site than me ?

I also sent you a PM James.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:01 PM   #26
CMcAllister

Liked 735 Times in 205 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyphish View Post
Lift in AH? you must be kidding............... Who cares about an index? Those were white card files in high school in 1968..........
Big Joe told me " Two types: Those who have Hemi's and those that want them". I personally hate mine. Phish
That's funny there. I've had girlfriends who's nickname should have been "Hemi". I know enough to come to that conclusion and I've never owned one.
CMcAllister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:01 AM   #27
Brian Oakes

Liked 398 Times in 110 Posts

LOL ok i will start here.

1. Matt call your local AHFS member, and ask IF they okayed the .30 off, ya right they all race, so i cannot see them letting that happen, the Hemi's put the index there, live with it, and going into comp.and most of ya's will only run .30 under, my my alot of the comp guy,s been running for years and still only .30 under.

2 Mike C. lol you have more money in your carbs then Mike P. has in his short block, remember Mike ya told me in Rockingham when we had a heads up, ya only had 2500.00 in the old short block,lol

3.James my friend, be careful on the border jumping, remember where ya come from Mexeco,lol and my friend is trying to put a wall up there for ya,s LOL good luck this weekend. be careful that blue bomb is fast.

4. Jeff, i will call ya today.

5. Mr Gator. I tried to get HP of the B motor combo, all diff combo then the C motor and yes i will amit my C motor is fast.

6. Bucky you just asked and they gave it to ya, i would have liked that also, but i tried hard get get HP off my B combo and i was 3 hun. short. and a SS/AA car running the same motor,same car, model and year. did not help it.

Well thats all for the day enough **** stirred up LOL
Brian Oakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:25 AM   #28
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,772 Times in 1,519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Oakes View Post
Well thats all for the day enough **** stirred up LOL
Brian, you haven't even started stirring **** yet.
You will need to get a bigger spoon!

Make tech "TECH" again!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 11:31 AM   #29
Mike Pearson
VIP Member

Liked 1,629 Times in 502 Posts

2 Mike C. lol you have more money in your carbs then Mike P. has in his short block, remember Mike ya told me in Rockingham when we had a heads up, ya only had 2500.00 in the old short block,lol

Ya Brian. That was going to be my spare engine to run SSSSA. Cant seem to keep one of my 350 engines to stay together. I did buy that engine for $2500 but have spent a bunch to get it freshened and running. It turned out to be a pretty good piece. No complaints on my end.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:21 PM   #30
Erik Jones

Liked 48 Times in 6 Posts

For anyone to imply the reason that Cottens car is fast is because its under factored and he just wrote me a big check is the most ignorant thing i have ever heard. The only one responsible for his car being fast is Mike Cotten..... I could give any one of you guys his engine and you couldn't hit your ***** with both hands let alone it would have the rods laying on the track in 2 passes.
The main thing NHRA needs to do is add SS/KJ "Keyboard Jockey" to the classification guide......

On a side note.... the AH index is lame and needs to be corrected, both in SS and Comp.