HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-12-2019, 05:22 PM   #11
TOSTO RACING

Liked 471 Times in 136 Posts
Default Re: AH index's

Trigger all classes at the 1/8th or 330' and get all these cars in line where they should be !

Last edited by TOSTO RACING; 03-12-2019 at 05:26 PM.
TOSTO RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 06:48 PM   #12
James Perrone
VIP Member

Liked 1,606 Times in 376 Posts

It seems like a bunch of bottom feeders are crying about Fast people
It’s easy to throw stones How about working on your car
Oh you do but stock and ss are not DYI engines
You same people cry all the time when you get spanked with a motor you built on a budget and your ideas. Go to a professional builder.thats why you are slow
Next time you get beat look at the slip and pick the right class next time. Same people all the time commenting and still slow
Old 03-12-2019, 07:12 PM   #13
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,772 Times in 1,519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Perrone View Post
You same people cry all the time when you get spanked with a motor you built on a budget and your ideas. Go to a professional builder.thats why you are slow
Next time you get beat look at the slip and pick the right class next time. Same people all the time commenting and still slow
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's gonna leave a mark!

Make tech "TECH" again!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 07:31 PM   #14
HSMITH1039

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Mr Perrone, that's some good stuff.....you been talking to uncle Jim?......hahahaha............Congrats on class.......Howie
HSMITH1039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 08:04 PM   #15
TOSTO RACING

Liked 471 Times in 136 Posts

Anyone can stroke a check for a motor and be number one next weekend ,or go buy a number one car for that matter . What fun is that ? For the comment I always here on here go work on your car if you want to be fast lol , they always leave out and stroke a check along with it lol . Or run your car at half throttle all year and get some hp off , i guess that's work lol ??? I for one commend the guys that do there own work .I like to learn and see what makes one work and try different things along the way and see what one likes . I learn everyday of my life . That's a lot more fun and respectable to me anyway . Take indy last year you had some of the baddest 396 427 67-69 camaro combos on the planet and they don't make the show , what ? That's what I meant by get ALL these cars in line if everyone was rated what they should be it would be more fair for everyone . There is no reason a 67-69 camaro that runs 10.0s in indy air can not make indy show , or a 200k HEMI challenge car for that matter lol something is way out of whack !!! And this is just a couple examples there are 50 more I'm sure .
There really needs to be fix for the AHFS .

I'll be at Indy this year to run the A/S shootout with a non qualifier for fun and can't wait !

Last edited by TOSTO RACING; 03-12-2019 at 08:25 PM.
TOSTO RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 03-12-2019, 08:09 PM   #16
Mike Pearson
VIP Member

Liked 1,629 Times in 502 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotten View Post
Mike I usually let things slide but I have to respond to this one.

Yes my combo looks pretty good until you take it to Indy or look at Nitro Joes stats for ss/ja.
Maybe you should aim your complaints at the top car's in the class.

In addition you shared with me how much $ you have in your engine. I have more than that in the valve train of mine. I have spent 12 years testing, waisting money and time perfecting this combo.

For you to imply the reason your car can't run with mine is because I'm underfactored is not only insulting it's just dead wrong.

Mike
Hey Mike. Sorry if I offended you. I probably should not have put your name in that post. I think it’s great that you have a car that runs as well as yours does and I have no issue with the rating on your engine combo. I guess I didn’t make my self clear that I thought my combo was over factored. I am a bottom of the sheet guy and am used to racing from that position. I did enjoy meeting you and your wife. Hope you have a good race this weekend. Please accept my appolgy.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:24 PM   #17
James Perrone
VIP Member

Liked 1,606 Times in 376 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOSTO RACING View Post
Anyone can stroke a check for a motor and be number one next weekend ,or go buy a number one car for that matter . What fun is that ? For the comment I always here on here go work on your car if you want to be fast lol , they always leave out and stroke a check along with it lol . Or run your car at half throttle all year and get some hp off , i guess that's work lol ??? I for one commend the guys that do there own work .I like to learn and see what makes one work and try different things along the way and see what one likes . That's a lot more fun and respectable to me anyway . Take indy last year you had some of the baddest 396 427 67-69 camaro combos on the planet and they don't make the show , what ? That's what I meant by get ALL these cars in line if everyone was rated what they should be it would be more fair for everyone . There is no reason a 67-69 camaro that runs 10.0s in indy air can not make indy show lol something is way out of whack !!! And this is just one example there are 50 more I'm sure .

I'll be at Indy this year to run the A/S shootout with a non qualifier for fun and can't wait !
It’s easy to stroke a check for HP?
Stop stroking yourself on this site.
You build a nice car .. but it don’t build anything that is a player.
So continue to not qualify at Indy and cry
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing that don’t work
Your good at it
Old 03-12-2019, 08:26 PM   #18
Matt Welker

Liked 67 Times in 14 Posts

Hey Brian, Like most documents, read from the bottom up.

AHFS, last sentence, in BOLD reads "The decision to adjust horsepower or to increase the index will be at the discretion of the AHFS Committee."

That's how it works, and everything above it is BS, because it is at their discretion to make any adjustment, whether a result of the system or not. They decide and then the system self justifies any decision they want to make.

Now, can we talk about how poorly the AH/SM COMP index was determined, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Oakes View Post
Ok i have a lot of friends or had, with Hemi's, sorry but i worked on my combo to get HP off and THEY said no runs over 55 under, WELL i'am home and looking at my Nitro Stat's
book there were 22 cars quicker then 55 under, 14 of them were 65 under, and 6 of them were 85 under, ssssssoooooooo how in the hell does this work. can some one explain this to me.
Matt Welker is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 03-12-2019, 08:33 PM   #19
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Liked 2,073 Times in 766 Posts

James,
Go easy, you win class in Gainesville and very well deserved, but all of a sudden you're Grumpy Jenkins or Ed Bigley?
Frank Castros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 08:40 PM   #20
grncpe

Liked 45 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Perrone View Post
It seems like a bunch of bottom feeders are crying about Fast people
It’s easy to throw stones How about working on your car
Oh you do but stock and ss are not DYI engines
Hahahahahhaha That was Awesome James!
I ran a 383 also for a while. Take a look at the rest of the class! Specifically the injection cars. It is self explanatory, ask guys like Gary Ewing why you are rated at 295. He worked on his and it was fast. I think he got that combo hit before once upon a time. James go work on your Chevy super stocker! I don't want to hear you start crying when I pass you in the air again! 🤣 Nice job with the stocker too!