Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-11-2023, 09:54 AM   #291
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 845 Times in 296 Posts
Default Re: The Fall f the United States, The End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
32 million people use drugs in this country, that is 11.7%. In the 70s it was heroin, in the 80s it was Coke, in the 90s it was meth, then big Pharma gets involved with opioids, and now we have Fentanyl. What a business opportunity, makes you want to hook up with your ole chemistry teacher.
EDDIE ! You forgot Quaaludes (714's). Regan outlawed them because they were in every bar in America. This is the drug OJ Simpson gave to women to get their pants off. In our town, more women were on them than men. LOL. Golly what a screwfest. This band played bout every weekend in the local bars. I watched girls climb up on stage and stick ludes in the guitar plays mouths while they were playing. You guys forget just how crazy our generation was. The drug titles have changed, but we were just as nuts as the kids of today.

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 08-11-2023 at 10:11 AM.
Jeff Niceswanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 10:08 AM   #292
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
EDDIE ! You forgot Quaaludes (714's). Regan outlawed them because they were in every bar in America. This is the drug AJ Simpson gave to women to get their pants off. In our town, more women were on them than men. LOL. Golly what a screwfest. This band played bout every weekend in the local bars. I watched girls climb up on stage and stick ludes in the guitar plays mouths while they were playing. You guys forget just how crazy our generation was. The drug titles have changed, but we were just as nuts as the kids of today.
Jeff, My whole point was that there wouldn’t be drugs coming across the border if there was no buyers. The only addiction I have is ice tea!
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:48 AM   #293
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,477 Times in 1,701 Posts

Quote:
Jeff, My whole point was that there wouldn’t be drugs coming across the border if there was no buyers. The only addiction I have is ice tea!
Are you saying that our southern border is wide open because America wants their drugs? Joe Biteme is doing it as service to us?
Sounds like your normal, convoluted logic, to me.

That is NOT the reason our border is wide open,..and you know it.
Old 08-11-2023, 12:05 PM   #294
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Are you saying that our southern border is wide open because America wants their drugs? Joe Biteme is doing it as service to us?
Sounds like your normal, convoluted logic, to me.

That is NOT the reason our border is wide open,..and you know it.
Never said that and you know it. If the borders were closed, drugs would still find a way in. How many miles of unprotected shoreline do we have? Contrary to what 45 stated, not all refugees are drug dealers, they are fleeing civil war, corruption, cartels but you knew that. You also know that between 4000 and 4500 trucks pass through the border in Nogales and that the Border Patrol only inspects 1 out of 5. I guess we can hire more BP once Mexico sends that check!!

Last edited by Eddies66; 08-11-2023 at 12:34 PM.
Old 08-11-2023, 01:13 PM   #295
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Quote:
Never said that and you know it. If the borders were closed, drugs would still find a way in. How many miles of unprotected shoreline do we have? Contrary to what 45 stated, not all refugees are drug dealers, they are fleeing civil war, corruption, cartels but you knew that. You also know that between 4000 and 4500 trucks pass through the border in Nogales and that the Border Patrol only inspects 1 out of 5. I guess we can hire more BP once Mexico sends that check!!
If we could we could refocus on the border for just a minute, instead of blaming America first, for all our problems..

We, Americans , controlled our own destiny,..going back to the Revolutionary War.
If Guatemala is run by drug kingpins, that's not our problem. We can't afford to be the world's policemen or benefactors..We're broke. Politicians spent all the money.

Let's just spell it out here > The southern border is wide open because Obama , I mean Biteme, wants more and more liberal votes, in perpetuity.
DT wanted what was good for the country, as a whole.
Obama, I mean Joe Biteme wants what's good for ...big surprise here...LIBERALS
Old 08-11-2023, 01:44 PM   #296
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
If we could we could refocus on the border for just a minute, instead of blaming America first, for all our problems..

We, Americans , controlled our own destiny,..going back to the Revolutionary War.
If Guatemala is run by drug kingpins, that's not our problem. We can't afford to be the world's policemen or benefactors..We're broke. Politicians spent all the money.

Let's just spell it out here > The southern border is wide open because Obama , I mean Biteme, wants more and more liberal votes, in perpetuity.
DT wanted what was good for the country, as a whole.
Obama, I mean Joe Biteme wants what's good for ...big surprise here...LIBERALS
Under the Guatemalan dictator Jorge Ubico, the United Fruit Company (US owned) gained control of 42% of Guatemala's land, and was exempted from paying taxes and import duties. Think we may have an interest there? I lived in Honduras and Standard Brands (Dole) had huge land holdings. Over 200 U.S. companies operate in Honduras. Many of them have taken advantage of the opportunities and protections available as a result of Honduras’ participation in the Dominican Republic-Central America-United States Free Trade Agreement. More than 190 U.S. companies have established a permanent commercial presence in El Salvador or work through representative offices in the country. The manager of one U.S. giant in Nicaragua who agreed to an interview on condition that neither he nor the company be identified, said the company has "too much money here" to walk away. Trickle down economics didn’t work in Central America either, no middle class only haves and have-nots.

Last edited by Eddies66; 08-11-2023 at 03:48 PM.
Old 08-11-2023, 06:04 PM   #297
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Quote:
Under the Guatemalan dictator Jorge Ubico, the United Fruit Company (US owned) gained control of 42% of Guatemala's land, and was exempted from paying taxes and import duties. Think we may have an interest there? I lived in Honduras and Standard Brands (Dole) had huge land holdings. Over 200 U.S. companies operate in Honduras. Many of them have taken advantage of the opportunities and protections available as a result of Honduras’ participation in the Dominican Republic-Central America-United States Free Trade Agreement. More than 190 U.S. companies have established a permanent commercial presence in El Salvador or work through representative offices in the country. The manager of one U.S. giant in Nicaragua who agreed to an interview on condition that neither he nor the company be identified, said the company has "too much money here" to walk away. Trickle down economics didn’t work in Central America either, no middle class only haves and have-nots.
Oh. So they are fleeing the evil US corporations , and not necessarily the violence of the MS 13 type gangs there?
Old 08-11-2023, 06:55 PM   #298
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
The UNC Board of Trustees approved the resolution that prohibits the university from using "race, sex, color or ethnicity"...in admissions and hiring decisions.
UNC "shall not unlawfully discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its admissions, hiring and contracting," according to the resolution.

PERFECT....... treat everyone equally.

Yet I didn't see any of you up in arms when "The Orange Man" had a "Religious Test" to get on his Supreme Court list.

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 07:49 PM   #299
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Oh. So they are fleeing the evil US corporations , and not necessarily the violence of the MS 13 type gangs there?
Exploited, murdered, land stolen, it is a combination of things that cause one to flee their own country. But we are part of a the problem. When I was in Honduras, the right wing police were killing priests because they were giving the people too many ideas how life should be. I get why someone would walk 2600 miles for a taste of a better life.

Last edited by Eddies66; 08-11-2023 at 08:00 PM.
Old 08-11-2023, 07:51 PM   #300
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 459 Times in 174 Posts

Pay attention Stan, we might have a test. Lol

Are Orangemen Protestant or Catholic?
Orange Order, also called Loyal Orange Association, original name Orange Society, byname Orangemen, an Irish Protestant and political society, named for the Protestant William of Orange, who, as King William III of Great Britain, had defeated the Roman Catholic king James II.Jul 28, 2023