Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-23-2021, 12:19 PM   #61
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 91 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Maxine Waters Ugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpro View Post
Well it's a good thing I wasn't stating facts and never claimed to. I sound foolish every time I open my mouth? I might be spouting off, but with a keyboard just like you. Maybe your age has your senses all messed up, better get that checked. In reality though you've proved your own foolishness by gathering data and conclusions from ambulance chasers on the radio. I would expect that from a righty like you however. Now I know why it took you so long to bark back with an ill fated attempt at challenging me. You left to gather data on military spending....good on you! The USA protects the free world? Maybe, but it sure did a questionable job on the 6th of January....in it's own back yard!
But of course that was on Mr. Trump's watch. And it's Mr. Superpro to you! Now if you'll excuse me, I recorded Wolf Blitzer last night and need a shot of reality. Dick Nearhoof???....really your name?
Yeah my real name problem with that. You embarrassed by your name? I don't spend all day on the keyboard, have to maintain my race stuff
Dick Nearhoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 12:21 PM   #62
Randy Wells

Liked 990 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
It has how long since the election? Where are your facts? The SCOTUS laughs each time someone tries to bring one of those crazy foolish cases about the election being stolen, because they have no facts.

Stan

Stan, pay attention here, voting with out an ID is all the facts I need. I know your brain washed and ignorant but wake up man.

R!ndy
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 12:24 PM   #63
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
Couldn't agree more. still no one has explained to me why LE is the only profession that has to endure it as part of their job. I can't believe after serving 39 years you are ok with the way the protesters are attacking National Guards, Correct me if I'm wrong but I know of nowhere in Our constitution that says violence is acceptable
The 1st Amendment is clear on peaceful protests and I have been in a few, Vietnam War protects until they started over turning cop cars and attempting to burn the ROTC building...I was out. I think the rules of engagement have changed since Kent State for the Guard. That little Jan 6th incident would have been more interesting if the Guard has surround the Capital, then tighten the perimeter then go after them with CS, CN, night sticks snd water canon.
Eddies66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 12:27 PM   #64
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Stan, pay attention here, voting with out an ID is all the facts I need. I know your brain washed and ignorant but wake up man.

R!ndy
Same lame response coming from a man that can’t remember how to spell his own name....Rindy?
Old 04-23-2021, 12:36 PM   #65
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Same lame response coming from a man that can’t remember how to spell his own name....Rindy?
Your an Idiot. Old Man Commie. Is that all you have punk.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:40 PM   #66
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Your an Idiot. Old Man Commie. Is that all you have punk.
Listen to you going all Clint Eastwood. I am totally intimidated.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:42 PM   #67
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:

R!ndy

R!ndy,
3 of the 9 Justices on the SCOTUS where put there by "The Loser" yet they will no take up these cases. Why is that? Because they understand the law and are not brain washed and ignorant like you are.

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 12:49 PM   #68
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 91 Times in 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
The 1st Amendment is clear on peaceful protests and I have been in a few, Vietnam War protects until they started over turning cop cars and attempting to burn the ROTC building...I was out. I think the rules of engagement have changed since Kent State for the Guard. That little Jan 6th incident would have been more interesting if the Guard has surround the Capital, then tighten the perimeter then go after them with CS, CN, night sticks snd water canon.
I'm with you, I cannot go against our Military or LE. Still no response though on why LE is subjected to vile verbal assaults and they HAVE to take it, please Eddie I'm serious, Why?
Dick Nearhoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 12:58 PM   #69
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
R!ndy,
3 of the 9 Justices on the SCOTUS where put there by "The Loser" yet they will no take up these cases. Why is that? Because they understand the law and are not brain washed and ignorant like you are.

Stan
Stan,

You are to far gone to have an intelligent conversation with, so you and Eddie can take your commie snowflake A*** and GFYS

Randy
Old 04-23-2021, 01:18 PM   #70
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
I'm with you, I cannot go against our Military or LE. Still no response though on why LE is subjected to vile verbal assaults and they HAVE to take it, please Eddie I'm serious, Why?
I was raised to respect authority figures i.e. adults, teachers, LE. As I stood guard at two American Embassies I was called a few choice words thrown at me, my thoughts were, you are truly a moron. I am standing behind a desk with enough firepower to take out a small crowd. I ran a 48 man security section that guarded nuclear weapons, this was the real deal. When a war reserve weapon came into the exclusion area. The word was given the “deadly force” force was authorized, everyone respected that order. The moral fiber of this country is severely damage, perhaps parents need the get back to parenting. Maybe teaching “accountability” would go far in my mind.